I can't play because i'm stuck at "contacting auth server"

RazzyKU

I suggest you start cleanly again. Remove (delete) EVERYTHING. The whole folder. even from your recycle bin! Start off fresh. Download the folder in a nice location, run the launcher.exe as an administrator, and update. After everything is done, try again, and tell us what's happening. Also, if your using a modem (that small box with some many shiny lights blinking ^_^) turn it off, wait for a little while and turn it on again. Restart your computer if you have to and try again.

Ahh. Still nothing.

Vinzyboy23

Okay, see the time on your desktop? Click it. A window will open, on the flip card tabs, click "Internet Time". On the blank, synchronize with the address "time.windows.com" (without quotes). Do not open with a browser.

RazzyKU

Okay, see the time on your desktop? Click it. A window will open, on the flip card tabs, click "Internet Time". On the blank, synchronize with the address "time.windows.com" (without quotes). Do not open with a browser.
I just said it doesn't work there. An error has been dadada........ Things like that shows up below

satann

the same is happening to me. i restarted my modem deleted all legiosn related stuff and downloaded it again. try to log in, click submit and it just says "Contacting Auth Server"

DeadPixel

Listen, if your really desprate to play and I mean REALLY desperate then reformat your laptop or install a different OS. It something to do with a missing NET framework running somewhere in the background. Guaranteed success with this method.

satann

im not really up with how to reformat ur pc or install a new OS. i tried doing a system restore it worked, but a day later it didnt work and was stopped at Contacting auth server. iv also had problems launching other games. im not sure what the problem could be.. much appreciated if someone could help me with this.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Bump!!! Have you never been able to load games on your computer, if once you were able to load games you could always do a system reboot/system recovery.

Or if you've never been able to play a game on your computer, could it be that your graphics card, processor, and memory are below the minimum requirements for any game to run.

If possible, could you post your system specifications?

satann

Bump!!! Have you never been able to load games on your computer, if once you were able to load games you could always do a system reboot/system recovery.

Or if you've never been able to play a game on your computer, could it be that your graphics card, processor, and memory are below the minimum requirements for any game to run.

If possible, could you post your system specifications?

here are my specs: 2gb ram, intel core 2 duo 2.4ghz, 32bit operating system, windows vista home premium and geforce 8500gt 1gb. nothing special. i have ran legions before many times. but it just hasnt worked this time, which i have no idea why

skypredator

Try deleting every possible trace of every Legions-related file, re-download it, put "Launcher.exe" on your desktop, open up your list of allowed programs on your firewall and make sure "Launcher.exe" is allowed. Also, reset your internet by unplugging and plugging every cable that has to do with internet connection. Basically, reset your whole internet connection structure. Finally, make sure you have either an exceptional wireless connection, or a hardwired connection. Hope this helps.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Try deleting every possible trace of every Legions-related file, re-download it, put "Launcher.exe" on your desktop, open up your list of allowed programs on your firewall and make sure "Launcher.exe" is allowed. Also, reset your internet by unplugging and plugging every cable that has to do with internet connection. Basically, reset your whole internet connection structure. Finally, make sure you have either an exceptional wireless connection, or a hardwired connection. Hope this helps.
None of this makes any sense in context of the problem at hand. How about your .net versions?