Legions Only Desktop Backgrounds

Royalty

The Aussie

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Perhaps instead of just putting them here, clogging up my screen size and bandwidth, just post the links of where you uploaded them.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
How about not going on this thread at all if you don't know how to scroll, and I like the backrounds.

I'm sorry! I was just thinking more of an organised database of legions backgrounds which could be added to easily! But no, don't listen to other peoples' ideas. Perfectly fine by me.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Perhaps instead of just putting them here, clogging up my screen size and bandwidth, just post the links of where you uploaded them.
I'm sorry! I was just thinking more of an organised database of legions backgrounds which could be added to easily! But no, don't listen to other peoples' ideas. Perfectly fine by me.

Your original post doesn't really convey the message of 'organized database of legions backgrounds'. Sounds more like you were just being a bully.

Anyhow, to get back on topic, here's some of Seymour's old backgrounds (which were not created by me, but were ones that I personally used).

Attachments

• playlegions.jpg
    playlegions.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 16
  • mirage.png
    mirage.png
    758.8 KB · Views: 25
  • background.jpg
    background.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 37
Your original post doesn't really convey the message of 'organized database of legions backgrounds'. Sounds more like you were just being a bully.

Anyhow, to get back on topic, here's some of Seymour's old backgrounds (which were not created by me, but were ones that I personally used).

Mirage background <3

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, I think the Mirage one was from the old FE:L blog, not positive though. It might have been the 'teaser' pic for Mirage.

Dynamic_Derek

Honored Hero
Yar, I think the Mirage one was from the old FE:L blog, not positive though. It might have been the 'teaser' pic for Mirage.

Yes, that was a wallpaper Chris made specifically for the blog. I still have a ton of other pics in my old directories if people are interested. Overdrive.png