FALLOOOOUT

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
943218526d1289390128-fight-map-tarp.gif

Synista

T'was too good, people already got down a few decent side routes, but nevertheless, this isn't the FINAL product! *screams in excitement*

RainPilot

stinky bear
I must say. This is a very VERY good map. The structures are amazing, as are the hills. I would say it's very playable as of right now except for some deadstops, awkward slopes, and probably some tweaking. Other then that, very nice front routes, side routes, and back routes.

I would have it go up against Frostbyte or Zenith... maybe even better once it's released and Unkown breaks goes over 9000 on the map.

Also there's a really cool chute in the base that basically leads you to the flag so it's very useful for Od routes and llama grabs. And for the turtling part, there aren't any really fast hills outside of the base so the llama can't get far and if he does go down the chute, he's going like 80 and you just need to shoot a rocket and he's dead or critical.

yami

Private Tester
i didnt get to see a lot of the map because my team decided that my skills would be put to best use by guarding the solar panels behind the base, but i did enjoy skiing that map and exploring the buildings were fun.

those ziggurats better house some good chocolate cookies because it's really a bear to go in there after enemies. have you guys considered putting some entrance/exits on the various chambers of the base? i feel like going in there to stop some dude from pounding on your mainframe leaves your flag vulnerable for too long, so unless whatever you stick in there is comparable in importance to the falg, opening it up a little bit could do wonders.