!

images

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Good to see you're back. I wonder if they'll put in hand grenades, so Shanks can shank people :D

Zhou

Private Tester
Erm, since when do you shank someone with a hand grenade?

I believe the more usual implement is a sharp blade of some form. Hand grenades, while fun, do sound potentially messy.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Good to see you're back. I wonder if they'll put in hand grenades, so Shanks can shank people :D

oh god he was getting so evil with those before the end came >< pretty much shut down frost front routes with those damn pineapples !

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Hand grenades, what with the long distances, don't make sense with legions. Also, I think this is more appropriate in the 'off topic' section. Anyways, welcome back shanks!

Shanks

Private Tester
Hand grenades, what with the long distances, don't make sense with legions. Also, I think this is more appropriate in the 'off topic' section. Anyways, welcome back shanks!

While we are throwing out trivialities, your post was entirely off topic. I would like to ask as a common courtesy that you remain on topic while posting in my threads.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
There was a mention previously of hand grenades and you shanking people with them. I was being trivial as well, unfortunately that stuff doesn't work so well over the internet, as sarcastic tones don't carry over into text. However, this thread is much more fitting in the "Off Topic" thread rather than general discussion.

moronval

Private Tester
There was a mention previously of hand grenades and you shanking people with them. I was being trivial as well, unfortunately that stuff doesn't work so well over the internet, as sarcastic tones don't carry over into text. However, this thread is much more fitting in the "Off Topic" thread rather than general discussion.

I would like to ask as a common courtesy that you remain on topic while posting in threads.