Mac? Yes indeed... (through emulators and VM's ofc)

MarbleDuck

For all you Mac users: Legions Overdrive works well under Crossover Games after some tweaking. I will have the instructions up later.

Overdrive works amazing, without tweaking under a Parallels virtual machine. Tested on a Mac Mini 2008, a custom hackintosh, and a 2010 macbook air.

One thing you'll need to install in crossover or your VM is DX9:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...38-DB71-4C1B-BC6A-9B6652CD92A3&displaylang=en

Crossover has this as a built in .c4p/.tie. Look under Runtime Components in the Install Software dialog.

SinisterClown

I don't know if you have any experience with VirtualBox, (It's a free emulator http://www.virtualbox.org/). I installed DirectX last night in hopes of getting Legions running, but to no avail. I got as far as joining a game but I don't think the VirtualBox "graphics card" is quite up to par. All I saw was a black map with the HUD.

Falcon

Private Tester
Will DX11 work?

And I cannot find ".c4p/.tie" or anything similar in Runtime Compenents in CrossOver Games.

edit:
Actually, I get it now. I have to install DX9 (CrossOver uses 9), then use DX9 in Runtime Compenents. That c4p is fancy programming language stuff.

edit 2:
I keep getting this error

StdErr:wine: Install the Windows version of Mono to run .NET executables

Could you possibly post step-by-step instructions on how to do this. The whole "bottling" process is confusing to me.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
If you could post how you managed to accomplish this I would be really tearful. Like Falcon I cannot figure out the whole bottling procedure. Could you please post instructions? Thanks

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Want Piggeh in mah Lejunz.
I have this small little laptop that can run it that I play on, but it's a pain in the ass to aim with. I have a copy of Win7 lying around somewhere, so if all else fails, I'll dual boot it. I would love to find a solution that doesn't involve partitioning my HDD.

FlyerRadio

Instructions would be welcomed by me as well. Have an amazing Mac to run Legions on, but can't quite figure out how to get it to run on Crossover... Step by step or even a short video would be jawsome. In the meantime, I will play on my Dell which overheats at random o_o