Behind the scenes.

Fixious

Test Lead
That was before my time, unfortunately. But reading the old SCRUM threads shows the potential Legions had back then.

Armageddon

Teapot
You should sleuth us up some Fallen Empire: Legions era content. Focus on the rumored 'power claw' melee weapon. Get!
I wonder whatever happened to the map "SunDance" they had made as an homage to RainDance, I swear DynamicDerek said it was nearly finished right before IA *chocolate cookies* the bed.

Thx for the goodies fixy.

Fixious

Test Lead
I wonder whatever happened to the map "SunDance" they had made as an homage to RainDance, I swear DynamicDerek said it was nearly finished right before IA *chocolate cookies* the bed.

I remember seeing a teaser image for that. But that's all...

Fixious

Test Lead
I can't put anything in the game. I've pushed updates to the repo ages ago but no one has put them live. No real point anymore tbh. Getting Quarry working in 1.4 is a pain, too. I've tried with some success tho.

yami

Private Tester
I can't put anything in the game. I've pushed updates to the repo ages ago but no one has put them live. No real point anymore tbh. Getting Quarry working in 1.4 is a pain, too. I've tried with some success tho.
26/02/17 - Live Changes
  • there u go fixi
giphy.gif

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century

SunDance was a really fun map that was legit almost done. I believe it just fell by the wayside to make way for InstantJam.

I wish I had managed to salvage some of this stuff from my old family PC before it got toasted. I had a ton of files from IA-era FELT. Quarry is still a flaming piece of *chocolate cookies*, you're not missing anything by not playing it.

Armageddon

Teapot
What was in the um.. patch/update?
Also whats the trouble with adding Quarry to 1.4?

Fixious

Test Lead
The update added some old stuff I pushed ages ago. It includes a very old version of Core, the original Forgotten with the llama highway, and an updated version of Fallout with jumpads (was requested when PUGs were a thing). It also automatically records demos, instead of manually having to select Yes.

The issue with Quarry is that a number of lighting files were removed when they made the move to Legions: Overdrive for some reason. I mean, I could technically get it working by re-adding those files, but I don't really see the point. If there was some resurgence and by some weird reason people were rioting for Quarry I might look into it.