New Game - MIDAIR

Sin

Private Tester
Hey all! Kickstarter starts at 11AM PST / 2PM EST / 8PM CEST TODAY!

Along with the Kickstarter launch there is gonna be some pretty cool stuff going on over at the Midair Twitch channel.

A "48 hours of streaming" is happening on Friday/Saturday/Sunday, with some LIVE CASTED PUGS starting at 5PM PST / 8PM EST on both Friday and Saturday! You might even see a few of your favorite legionnaires in the mix. ;)

Here is a link to the info page with a stream schedule of everything that's going to be happening.

KICKSTARTER IS LIVE: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archetypestudios/midair

Last edited:

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
Hey all! Kickstarter starts at 11AM PST / 2PM EST / 8PM CEST TODAY!

Along with the Kickstarter launch there is gonna be some pretty cool stuff going on over at the Midair Twitch channel.

A "48 hours of streaming" is happening on Friday/Saturday/Sunday, with some LIVE CASTED PUGS starting at 5PM PST / 8PM EST on both Friday and Saturday! You might even see a few of your favorite legionnaires in the mix. ;)

Here is a link to the info page with a stream schedule of everything that's going to be happening.

I'll edit the link for the Kickstarter into this post later today.
Someone should fix the countdown timer cuz it says 5 hours when it's really only 1 hr

EDIT: nvm found solution on other forum

Noober

Hello guys, long time passed since i've left legions overdrive first and then t:a.
i've seen that midair have reached the kickstarter money quote...
would love to play something like that :)
Greet to all of you, i guess you're all ok!
Cya!

Fixious

Test Lead
Qn1vJUn.jpg