PuG NIGHT BOYS

Application-1

test bester
giphy.gif

Jello

Contributor
I don't see why the euro's don't do a PUG night.. Seems a good amount of people are on from like 2pm-6/7pm EST on the weekdays......you guys should plan one and see how it goes....a good amount of NA players might show up as well. You could get a 6v6 going maybe even a 7v7

sad.PNG

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Except half of those are americans and the other half are returning players who will disappear within the week. Besides, euros are too cynical for pickups :p

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
Except half of those are americans and the other half are returning players who will disappear within the week. Besides, euros are too cynical for pickups :p
but you guys have good players hiding in the depths that would be nice to play against more

stefygraff

Private Tester
I don't see why the euro's don't do a PUG night.. Seems a good amount of people are on from like 2pm-6/7pm EST on the weekdays......you guys should plan one and see how it goes....a good amount of NA players might show up as well. You could get a 6v6 going maybe even a 7v7

I see mapubare has joined :D
On a serious note, some euros just don't have the time and patience to join a pug.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Accurate. Here's what Solid had to say when I asked him:
mistake was obviously saying 'someone' and not 'ur boy xz'

Was going to try and organise something and hit up some old names but honestly don't have the time especially considering exams season coming up, if we've still get pubs going after then I will or if anyone else wants to organise in the meantime I'll try and help drum up some people.

Last edited:

IzSid

Honored Hero
Oh Yeah, We played Ridgeline last week and it was really good, Probably want to start pugs on that this week.