Legions Mini League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin

Private Tester
UNICORN PRINCESSES PLAYS GOAT TONIGHT AT 8PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (5PM PACIFIC; 1AM CENTRAL EUROPEAN)

Dino

With 20 mins to go with the first game, it doesn't look like a lot of people are here.

EDIT : R.I.P Badboys

Last edited:

Doomsify

BadBoys are out of the league cause only 4 people checked in and one told us he can't play today. So forfeit win for us and we are basically done. If anyone wants to pick up are players, feel free. I will allow it, just confirm it with me. Good luck and I'll still be running the league

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
If you would have come, your team would have had enough to actually not be disqualified. You'd be able to round people up for next game. dont bitch out

Jello

Contributor
If you would have come, your team would have had enough to actually not be disqualified. You'd be able to round people up for next game. dont bitch out

Either way we'd have to forfeit, Arma said he'd be a sub right after Shaska bitched about being on a bad team, you decided to play on a DRAFT TOURNAMENT, you can't bitch about being on a "bad" team, that's just stupid. So that's 2 down, Rising wasn't responding so that's 3 down, and I sure as hell couldn't play on Sundays (cuz that's my time to praise the lawd) so 4 players down, could we have added someone other people to team? yea but there would have been no point, and Dooms didn't even show up, so really 5 people down.

Fixious

Test Lead
Yeah even if Doom showed we'd still only have 6 I think. Jello was a late show which made it 5. Anak, Arma, Shaska, Rising, were pretty much never going to show up I don't think.

Oh well. Hope GOAT vs. Unicorns plays at least.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Nice to see there is still no *dancing* map variety because of the dumb rules again. Frostbyte PUG played then Gorge then normal frost? Come on...

Fixious

Test Lead
Isn't it up to the captains? The rules included a variety of maps. Plus, it's a pretty casual tournament so if they wanted to play one not in the pool I'm sure it would've been okay.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Yeah even if Doom showed we'd still only have 6 I think. Jello was a late show which made it 5. Anak, Arma, Shaska, Rising, were pretty much never going to show up I don't think.

Oh well. Hope GOAT vs. Unicorns plays at least.
Anak was there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.