Draft Tournament.

JimmyJams

Sure sign me up. I will also gladly be a sub if there is an uneven number of players to make even teams. Even if I don't end up playing, maybe I'll put up a stream/cast and post on the tribes subreddit to hopefully attract some new players to the game.

So uh yeah put me down as a sub for now I guess. If needed I will join a team. If not it's all good.

Doomsify

So far we got 26 people, plus two subs, so that's be 28. But I haven't seen ProphetOfPirates lately. I am trying to get this started soon so anyone else interested hurry and put your name down, also need more captains. I'd volunteer but idk when I can use my mic or not.

Doomsify

That'd be cool man. Add me on steam if you want to talk about it. Steam: PapaKoffee
Sure sign me up. I will also gladly be a sub if there is an uneven number of players to make even teams. Even if I don't end up playing, maybe I'll put up a stream/cast and post on the tribes subreddit to hopefully attract some new players to the game.

So uh yeah put me down as a sub for now I guess. If needed I will join a team. If not it's all good.[/QUOTE

Doomsify

We need 2 more people too make 4 teams, and some people to volunteer as captains. If anyone knows anyone else interested let me know.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
6lad.jpg

I'll captain as well

Doomsify

We officially got enough people tk make 4 teams. More info to come soon. Still need one more captain though.

Jello

Contributor
I think we've all waited for the Jelloton to sign up...

6lad.jpg

I'll do it but I can't guarantee you anything....my schedule is all over the place honestly