Easier to midair in first person?

Doomsify

Is it just me, or is it easier to midair in first person. I like playing third, but i feel its easier to shoot people in the air in first. I dont know.

Dino

I play with 180 FOV. Then again the FOV is up to you, for me I like to see more so I have it set on a high value.

Fixious

Test Lead
You can change it either from prefs.cs or the in-game console. Just copy/paste this:

Code:
$Pref::Player::DefaultFov = "120";

Just change 120 to whatever you want. I know there's a maximum but I can't remember what it is.

Doomsify

You can change it either from prefs.cs or the in-game console. Just copy/paste this:

Code:
$Pref::Player::DefaultFov = "120";

Just change 120 to whatever you want. I know there's a maximum but I can't remember what it is.
my maximum is 130

KrO

Hello fixious, this is in degrees. 180 degrees is a normal view but it is impossible for my eyes

Fixious

Test Lead
Yes, the game options maximum is 120. But you can bypass that by manually entering that code into the console and changing 120 to whatever.

edit: After some testing it appears the absolute max FOV is somewhere around 140 or 150. Anything above that does nothing.

Doomsify

Not really FPS, more ping, but yes FPS can help. I know people with bad computers and FPS who are really good.

KrO

Yes a good ping is importante i know it i have played a long time with a bad ping but also knowing how to anticipate the trajectory of your target

KrO

Look my other videos (augusto lorenzo) I have never cheating, no aimbot In this game. In my first video i had Just anticipate.