PuG NIGHT BOYS

Dino

Good night :)

7607bc64a202bc48dae34c0f5abd9598.png

Fixious

Test Lead
Starting to get a bit burnt out or tired from these PUGs I think. Not sure if we need a few more maps to choose from or what. If so, maybe another map competition is needed. The next update will likely remove quite a few maps the community generally dislikes, making room for new ones.

k e v i n

Private Tester
The next update will likely remove quite a few maps the community generally dislikes, making room for new ones.
Can't we just add the new ones without removing the old ones? I don't know why, I just feel like we shouldn't remove the old ones, even if they don't get much/any play.

Fixious

Test Lead
Some feel the game is getting a bit fat. Adding more without removing anything just make the game bigger. Engineer is also getting the axe (eventually...). If everything related to Engineer gets removed (code, assets) that'd free up quite a bit of space as well.

Fixious

Test Lead
Can we start enforcing the No Smurfing rule? There's no point in smurfing during PUGs and it only confuses the captains when picking.

JimmyJams

Hah my b. I was Phallic Baldwin in the pugs last night. Not strictly trying to smurf, I just like using stupid names from time to time. I was still JimmyJams in TS though so maybe this doesn't count..

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Well then we need to start slitting some throats, since people obviously aren't listening.

Shall we draw up a small list of rules? Nothing too long but make sure the essentials are covered for any new people coming in? That way on the night we just direct people to give it a quick gander before playing.