Bug or No?

Jello

Contributor
I dont know if anyone has had this issue but everytime I try to go into my map it disconnects me, drops connection straight away is what I mean, I am trying to relight my new version of Starstruck but it wont let me. Video explains it all. Video should not be Private anymore...

Video:

Fixious

Test Lead
Something on the map is causing it to crash. Does it have any new shapes or anything? The lighting also looks messed up. You could try deleting the .ml file and launching it again.

Jello

Contributor
Something on the map is causing it to crash. Does it have any new shapes or anything? The lighting also looks messed up. You could try deleting the .ml file and launching it again.

I added a "ReactorExplode" and a couple particle "Sparks" emitters. I deleted the .ml file that's why I was trying to relight it, would I need to find the "Reactor" and delete that part of code?

Edit: I did that but it is still not working...

Jello

Contributor
K, I got it to work, seems it was acting up due to Defender's "laser strike" code (my idea). If anyone encounters this problem try deleting the last thing you added to your map, should be all the way at the bottom in your .mis file.

Jello

Contributor
Why does this keep saying packet error? I've uploaded it with same strucutres everything is still the same but when I try joining I get a packet error. I've had this problem in the past but when I go into "Create Game" the structures load up perfectly fine. It's the server thats the problem.....can anyone explain?

Jello

Contributor
Ok this is a problem I've had in the past, but this only happened with the new launcher...the old launcher works perfectly fine with legions when doing this but for some reason whenever I download legions and install new launcher and play game this always happens...I don't know if its the launcher or legions its self but I've only had this problem when I use the new launcher...even when I go into sgLightObject and try creating a new one, I get the same result...

Fixious

Test Lead
I've had that happen before. Think it might be one of the sgLightObjects that doesn't have a handle or icon. blueLight or something like that.

Jello

Contributor
I am using old launcher, Its not your map, I just did a relight, and was able to add an sgLightObject....

No I think it is the map, I'll give it another try today because I tried the same lightobject in Outcast and it worked, but when I went back into the map it didnt work...

I've had that happen before. Think it might be one of the sgLightObjects that doesn't have a handle or icon. blueLight or something like that.

Yea its the blueLight, always happens for some reason...dont know why...

Jello

Contributor
I didn't want to create a new thread for this so I'm just gonna post it here. The serer keeps crashing whenever I rocket jump in that general area......I've tried it with the flag and without the flag but it still crashes.....