Looking for mate

stefygraff

Private Tester
Who wants to co-work on this?
qct7zFc.jpg

(pm me)

Fixious

Test Lead
From just the one picture, the map looks quite flat. Mind posting a few more, or have you only focused on structures so far?

stefygraff

Private Tester
From just the one picture, the map looks quite flat. Mind posting a few more, or have you only focused on structures so far?

Its all flat atm!
For now i have been working only on the base structure. I never had big ideas for terrain(hills, caproutes and stuff like that) thats why i need a co-worker. Also i dont want to show too mutch for now...
If this map will be created, hope it will be a fun one, balanced sides, pretty sky (with some cool features from Defenders Arena map from TDM). I dont just want to make a map, i want to make this map to tell a story- dunno if I can manage it but i will try.

Jello

Contributor
If this map will be created, hope it will be a fun one, balanced sides, pretty sky (with some cool features from Defenders Arena map from TDM). I dont just want to make a map, i want to make this map to tell a story- dunno if I can manage it but i will try.

I'd help you out but seeing as you set your standards and I've given up on map making (for 4-5 months), I don't think I'd be the right person..

SNAKEOPS

Hi!, you should help out with this!

Also, what's wrong with flat maps? Not every map needs bowl or hills. I for one am welcome to all types of maps. I notice every single map like Frostbyte, Whiteout, and Elegiac have the same type of skiing to it, as in up and down with bowls. I think switching it up would be interesting as it would require different type of skiing skills.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Also, what's wrong with flat maps? Not every map needs bowl or hills. I for one am welcome to all types of maps. I notice every single map like Frostbyte, Whiteout, and Elegiac have the same type of skiing to it, as in up and down with bowls. I think switching it up would be interesting as it would require different type of skiing skills.
Trust me on this, you need hills and bowls.

Jello

Contributor

Really busy for the next 2-4 days, got a lot of school work to do mostly essays, *dancing* professors just pilin *chocolate cookies* up on us, if he still hasn't found someone to help him by Wednesday then ill gladly volunteer

Last edited:

k e v i n

Private Tester

I believe sleepwalker (if I'm not mistaken on the name) had a lot of complaints of it not having much hills, until it was *edited*