LAN?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
hosting a server then using the console to connect to the server with the Local IP, I'm sure someone below will provide the command needed.

Fixious

Test Lead
Open the console and enter:

client::joinserver("local ip and port");

So if you're using a linksys router it'd look something like:

client::joinserver("192.168.1.100:28001");

Xzanth

Legions Developer
I believe T[h]E Dis[as]teR made a mod that would enable you to query LAN servers:
You can use this to query LAN servers I've been using it for a long time to play with my friends

https://mega.co.nz/#!ghwSiJZb!WVw2BQK1X19JhhIkQgetWklF_kAq49XqVzpXGWMfbKA
just put it in ".\live\mods\autoexec\" everyone of you should have it so it would be easier for you to host and play together.
note(if you press it before the online servers are shown it would remove the first online server and put the LAN server instead of it and the opposite is possible)
edit: Ops i forgot to tell you what it does, it adds a button to search for LAN servers.

The_Horny_Rat

In-case the master server ever goes down, or is taken down forever, years from now. It would be nice to have a join server ip button mod or offer info on setting up alternate master servers...

Fixious

Test Lead
The command to join an IP is:

Code:
client::joinserver("127.0.0.1:28001");

Just replace the IP and port, obviously. Might toy around with making it a button later.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
The refresh lan button located on the find game menu screen is working for me on my home network. Does it not for you ?

Fixious

Test Lead
I think he just wants a button that pops up a dialog (like the pw window) where you can enter an IP and join it.