PuG NIGHT BOYS

Blink

People need time to get used to new/different maps before we get rly competitive on 'em. So these should either be low-key games before we get serious, or we need a way to make the pug regulars practice the maps in pubs this week. I don't want some "we tried new/different maps and it was awful nobody knew any routes we're never doing that again" fiasco, 'cause that could kill everyone's enthusiasm to try new maps like, ever again.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
People should just let captain pick the map and keep whining to a minimum. Instead there is the 5 minute argument about favorite maps on que where said captain is just told what we are playing at the end.

I think we should eliminate things like Bladerun and Mirage from the pool if it does become the case and maybe even have some guidelines on what maps can be picked for how many people there are going to be playing.

Last edited:

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
AfwFlBm.jpg

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I thought it would have been a really good game if the teams weren't stacked from the start. We couldn't really do much since fixi's team had star defense (and I was capping...). New maps are always going to be weird until cappers find the routes but other than that I think it was ok.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I thought it would have been a really good game if the teams weren't stacked from the start. We couldn't really do much since fixi's team had star defense (and I was capping...). New maps are always going to be weird until cappers find the routes but other than that I think it was ok.

Yeah I messed up on those teams #BigSorry