Xmas PUGs!!!

Are you going to participate in any pugs that take place during the last week of December?-after 7ET

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Jaymyster

Now I completely understand that this is a bit of a shot in the dark here considering our current activity, but I do know that there is still a decent amount of us legionnaires that are still lurking around forums every now and then that would probably still enjoy a good refreshing organized game of leejunz. Last year for some odd reason we had some-what consistent pugs going on at night (ET) during the last week of December and trickling down a little bit into the beginning of January. I know that if enough word is put out there, that many of the players who loved this game will certainly hop on TS3 for some reminiscent pugs. These pugs are going to be very interesting imo if they actually come through because we'd ALL be rusty, which makes the possibility of this sound a lot more exciting actually. I am personally going to commit to doing my best to log onto TS3 every night (after 7pm ET) during roughly the last week of December (starting the 23rd). And I hope that all of you who miss playing organized pugs, want to bring back some awesome memories, and reconnect with old fellow legionnaires would do the same.

If worst comes to worst, we won't be super picky with these pugs and hell, we'll be content with 4v4s if it comes to it (which can still get pretty intensecakes from what I can remember believe it or not), but ideally, that won't be the case. Lastly I want to ask that anyone who has admin powers/capabilities to facilitate pugs would commit to this cause as well. I, and those who would commit their time to these pugs would be very grateful if you were to do so. (If no admins are able to log on for this during these times, I would greatly appreciate a PM to discuss me obtaining such admin capabilities)

I really hope to see many of you who I miss playing with oh so much!! And I wish you all a wonderful holiday!!

If you are planning to log on to TS3 during these times PLEASE reply to this thread or at least vote on the poll!!!

Lastly, tell EVERYONE you know from legions about this via steam/whatever to improve the likelihood of a good turn out!!

Last edited:

k e v i n

Private Tester
I'll try my best to be on if I can. With work and all, i'll see what happens. So I'm a maybe, but you don't have that option to choose :p

Jaymyster

As long as you don't snipe Jay :3

no pwomises;)

I'll try my best to be on if I can. With work and all, i'll see what happens. So I'm a maybe, but you don't have that option to choose :p

And it does sound like it would have been a good idea for me to put a "maybe" option for the poll. But in all honesty the question poll is kinda rhetorical in nature, as in either you do want to participate at some time (being that it's a 9 day period) or you simply don't want to or cant for some other reason that takes you away from your PC for that long of a period at those times. Regardless, I'll very much look forward to playing with you if you're able to make it kev! :D

Fixious

Test Lead
L:O will be turning 4 years old on Saturday. S'pose I could hop on and idle for a bit.

edit: I have no idea what the damn password is to Hotswap Private. If this happens I guess we could just use the public server and put a password on it (not that it's really needed).

Last edited:

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I'll likely be there, should be fun! I'll be around on Saturday for our bbs 4th as well.

Also, I do remember the password to Hotswap Private.

Armageddon

Teapot
I'm in. My plant is shut down from the 23rd until the 5th so im free. 24/25/27 I've got *chocolate cookies* going on but any other day i'll hop on TS.