L:O' failings-and-future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disci

Old man
They never remade T1 with better graphics. Wonder why no one got that part? Be real, it's an old game and let it die already. It is just a walking corpse at this point and tbh wasn't much different when it was brought back to life from the ruins of IA.

Defender

They did update tribes1, but did not finish it, but some how it got released without authorization..
The community added its own graphics updates, like moving skyboxs and more..
Tribes 140, the graphics are are darn decent for an old game..
This game is really not that old, compared to a lot of much older games that still get plenty of play..

Defender

I just played tribes1, 20 players on two servers, out of 12 servers, not bad for the 15 year old game, whats Legions excuse?.
This games problem, is lack of better development, more development, and maybe more balance tweaks to overall game play, so new players have a chance.
Right now unless you master boost grenades, its hard to compete, I think..

Armageddon

Teapot
Legions had a good run but people are over it now, everything that could be done in the game has been done.
I love legions and spent more time playing it then i'd like to admit but i'd rather be playing any other game right now while i wait for Z.

Disci

Old man
They did update tribes1, but did not finish it, but some how it got released without authorization..
Was basicaly the same thing.
I just played tribes1, 20 players on two servers, out of 12 servers, not bad for the 15 year old game, whats Legions excuse?
So why does Warsow suffer from the lack of players while Q3 still has "strong" player base such as Tribes 1?

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
I just played tribes1, 20 players on two servers, out of 12 servers, not bad for the 15 year old game, whats Legions excuse?.
Legions' excuse? Uuuh...?

This games problem, is lack of better development, more development, and maybe more balance tweaks to overall game play, so new players have a chance.
*sigh*... Do you know what "changes" to the gameplay 1.4 made to T1? Auto-ski. End of list.
Right now unless you master boost grenades, its hard to compete, I think..
T1 is FAR more unforgiving on routes and skiing than Mirage is in L:O. To get anywhere near to compete in T1 you need twice as much learning on routes and equipment.

Can you please just stop giving this same old crap over and over and over again?
L:O was not a big hit. T1 SOLD over 200k copies and was most likely copied four times over that ammount. It had a huge community in modding and competitive play. How the actual *dance* do you even dare compare L:O to T1 in this?

I'm honestly starting to wonder of you are a very longthought troll.

Fixious

Test Lead
Just...let this thread and game die already instead of wallowing in what-if scenarios and what could have been.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Just...let this thread and game die already instead of wallowing in what-if scenarios and what could have been.
Or don't let it die but instead of telling how awful people we all are, go and play or whatever. This doomsaying in forums is really not helping anyone.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.