WHAT IS WITH THESE PING PROBLEMS HUH?

xlr8434

MY PING HAS BEEN LESS THAN OPTIMAL, IS THERE A REASON WHY??

Last edited by a moderator:

Fixious

Test Lead
They've been bad for a while, and have only gotten worse. Yesterday pretty much everyone in the server had ping over 300 for a few seconds, then went away. Poponfu is aware, but I don't know if anything will ever be done. That, and the respawn bug makes for a bad experience (monit plz?).

xlr8434

nvm guess i wont be doing that.

pls fixi this. i blame traid.

i used to get 55-60 ping sheed this is some poo, probably the reason why people arent playing anymore too cause *chocolate cookies* ping.

Attachments

• my internet speed.PNG
    my internet speed.PNG
    672.7 KB · Views: 12
  • pingplooter.PNG
    pingplooter.PNG
    160 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I had noticed this too starting maybe two months ago when things got past 7v7. I have a ping plotter myself showing some serious loss/spikes when it gets to fragnet. I will write them tomorrow and change hosts if they do not get back to me / tell me there is nothing they can do. Not too long ago I had seen a 10 v 10 that went smoothly and thought maybe fragnet had resolved this on their end, apologies.

Last edited:

GReaper

Grumpy
I've updated the IP in the diagnosing network related issues thread. If you've done pingplotter reports to hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com - then you'll probably want to do them again.

I blame the person who stole the name Hotswap for a game server which isn't on the server called hotswap.

xlr8434

well, i am still getting 92 ish ping so i suggest just restarting the server or what ever you are gonna do pop. thanks bae.