Scheduled Pickup Games

nil

Private Tester
I made an online scheduler using doodle. I added times according to my own availability. Fill it out if you are interested. If none of these times work for you just post in this thread with a time you could play.

I can generally make 9:00 PM EST or later (I am West coast). The schedule is just to get an idea of times that might work.

https://doodle.com/bcu7gbieqw7vybb4#table

Are most of you east, west or central?

Last edited:
I made an online scheduler using doodle. I added times according to my own availability. Fill it out if you are interested. If none of these times work for you just post in this thread with a time you could play.

I can generally make 9:00 PM EST or later (I am West coast). The schedule is just to get an ide

https://doodle.com/bcu7gbieqw7vybb4#table

Are most of you east, west or central?

west > east > central (# of players)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
East has always been best because it allows European players to play without that much ping. If you live in germany you can get about 100 ping, it's insane.

k e v i n

Private Tester
I'd be able to come tomorrow (may be late though). weekends are a definite "I'll be on if I'm on". and next week I'm in London (Ontario) working, so I won't be able to game.

most of the west players live in the ghettos so bad internet. if you put server in east like every west player will get 90+ ping. and there's more west coast players lol.

nil

Private Tester
I'd be able to come tomorrow (may be late though). weekends are a definite "I'll be on if I'm on". and next week I'm in London (Ontario) working, so I won't be able to game.

There aren't enough players yet. Only 8 have responded so far. I don't think we will get one going this week. The goal was more to get an idea of peoples weekly schedule than a specific time and date. I would like to have a specific day(s) of the week that we get together and play pickups.

k e v i n

Private Tester
true, but if 8 people are going to be there, i'm sure we can pull together a couple more people and get one going. i could see if kissy and some of the other guys from HyS would want to play, or some of the guys from ET :)

Fixious

Test Lead
Plus, 4v4 Winter Melt would probably be fine. Would be nice to try out the newer version, but it hasn't been added.

Jello

Contributor
I've noticed that Tuesday nights from around 3-9pm Est, there's a lot of activity...I think they should be held Tuesday....other than that the rest of the week is dead except in some cases Thursday or Friday...maybe you can get a few during the weekends...usually a full room on Tuesday nights though up to 20 players...

Last edited:

Fixious

Test Lead
The problem is that less than half of them are interested in firing up (or even downloading) Ts3.

Jello

Contributor
That is a problem....I remember my old computer where I could not run Ts3 while playing legions at same time..