1.40 Patch is Live

KrO

what configuration to play with that?*

you delete something for install this version?

Thx

JCARTEL

Private Tester
Big thanks to the devs! Awesome update!!! Looking forward to the next incarnation of Legions (or whatever it will be called :p)!!!

Xzanth

Legions Developer
[UK] Empire #1 and #2 have a lot of bugs at the moment that are just errors created by switching over live. Don't bother reporting bugs encountered in either of those servers until tomorrow.

[UK] Empire's main bugs should be fixed now

Maxter

Wow, thanks for all the work you put into this game guys, you really did a wonderful job. No one can ask for more.

I just have one question. I'm a bit confused about why you pushed to Live from public test if you believe the Engineer Core needed some major overhauls. Are you just thinking on whether or not you wish to include that core in the game at all, or is it just that you want make minor changes to it before you finally reinstate it into the build? I'll be relieved if it's the latter cause I really like the Engineer core, both using it and playing against it.

If the problem is that Legions doesn't feel so fluid with Engineer Core, maybe you could make it an option for people creating servers just like how they got the other options to change the map, game mode etc. Heck, maybe an option to exclude certain cores, weapons or even classes when they create their own games without having to mod the server.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Wow, thanks for all the work you put into this game guys, you really did a wonderful job. No one can ask for more.

I just have one question. I'm a bit confused about why you pushed to Live from public test if you believe the Engineer Core needed some major overhauls. Are you just thinking on whether or not you wish to include that core in the game at all, or is it just that you want make minor changes to it before you finally reinstate it into the build? I'll be relieved if it's the latter cause I really like the Engineer core, both using it and playing against it.

If the problem is that Legions doesn't feel so fluid with Engineer Core, maybe you could make it an option for people creating servers just like how they got the other options to change the map, game mode etc. Heck, maybe an option to exclude certain cores, weapons or even classes when they create their own games without having to mod the server.

Everything else was ready enough for live. You actually do have the ban controls you are talking about in the .mis of the maps in your server. Engineer is still in the game , just disabled through this method right now while its being worked on.

KrO

I have tested and congratulate those who have made it. nice work.

I want to play again but "script error when execing main.cs" i remove this script or
re-downloading the game:(

k e v i n

Private Tester
1.40 is cool

but the warp is really annoying

also, even if i turn bright motion trails on, i can't see them, or other players jet trails. Is this only happening to me?

scoot

Great job devs, and thanks for your commitment to this game!

1.40 is cool

but the warp is really annoying

also, even if i turn bright motion trails on, i can't see them, or other players jet trails. Is this only happening to me?

I noticed this before as well, but I just assumed I broke it when I tweaked the preferences file.