1.40 Team Rabbit in pretty buggy at the moment.

Fixious

Test Lead
It seemed fine yesterday, but earlier tonight the flag was warping on the ground and seemingly going through players. It'd appear at one spot on the ground, then suddenly teleport several meters ahead. My ping seemed normal (~50). Not sure what was going on. Others can confirm.

k e v i n

Private Tester
this is true, i witnessed it when i played last night...it also seemed that people were able to catch the flag even though it was meters above them and not anywhere near the flag

plus i know i'm bad, but i wasn't even able to catch the flag even if i was below or above, or right into the flag, so it seems that it was probably going through me (and my ping was about 60'ish):confused:

now i'm also hearing that the flag disappears and the game mode must be restarted

Fixious

Test Lead
I confirm, may times I had the flag in my hand, then it wasnt
The flag can be knocked from your hands for a number of reasons. Getting hit with the Bolt does this, and I think either OD'ing into someone or knocking into them will as well.

The flag disappearing thing is a known bug, and I think it might be related to warp.

loc

#1 Private Tester
I can confirm as well. From the most simple catches to the easiest of pick ups on the ground, it was really strange.

Armageddon

Teapot
Sounds about the same as my few games, flag wouldn't be caught if i was low or high and seemed to pass through me a few times. I was also able to do self passes which i thought was not possible or maybe i'm mistaken and it is possible.

Meta was there the night this all happened, not sure whos smurf name that is.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
The bugs with flag warping and players going through flags should be fixed the next time test is pushed through to public test.