What are you getting for Christmas?

I

IzRaPiDz

Guessing there's an older thread out there, but I'm not going to bring that one back up.
Probably getting new Windows 8 laptop. What about you guys?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, unfortunately poor Seymour doesn't really get anything (and technically I'm buying my own gifts for myself). I did get a pair of 2.1 speakers, though (that I'll need to wrap tonight).

Got the wife one of those new iPads.

Litzer

i'm getting a smart phone, some colored jeans, a new mouse, and windows 7 because i tried windows 8 (worst mistake of my life)

Fixious

Test Lead
A mouse pad, a lamp, dark knight trilogy, another movie package, other stuff I don't know about.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Is windows 8 really that bad?
For the first couple days of heavy use, yes. After that though it really is better than Windows 7. It just takes a lot of getting used to.

Back on topic..

Hopefully the Droid DNA to replace my Droid X which has been breaking down over the past month, but idk aside from that.

Armageddon

Teapot
Sylosis Hoodie from the UK, already got it, love it.. but i have to ask is the zipper always on the left side over there or is my hoodie some retarded monstrosity? I get drunk and can't zip the damn thing up because over here they are always on the right side.

57thEnryu

Groceries, Ive never been so happy XD

No seriously, to a guy who has had absolutely no money and been stealing roomate's food for about a month, this was the best gift ever!!!

57thRomance

So far...

1.) A bunch of 1990s and early 2000s pop CDs from someone in my fraternity, since my brother name is NSync.
2.) Leather driving gloves and a handmade photo frame from my girlfriend :)

Honestly, I don't expect much else except for great food and fellowship with friends and family.