Scrim/PuG team.

Mukhtar

A few new teams have been getting themselves off the ground, especially Karnage's new team, LA, so I was hoping we could get some people that are down to scrim them since they're always looking around. Everyone's welcome, I well let you guys know the time before it happens.

Mukhtar

Since Karnage is busy most weekdays and weekends, we're gonna try Saturday morning. I haven't gotten any exact times, I will update the main post with them as soon as I get them. I'm hoping alot of Euros will come considering they're usually awake at that time.

Application-1

test bester
Since Karnage is busy most weekdays and weekends, we're gonna try Saturday morning. I haven't gotten any exact times, I will update the main post with them as soon as I get them. I'm hoping alot of Euros will come considering they're usually awake at that time.
Best time is between 7 CET and 22 CET. Trust me I tested it out. Huehuehueuhehue.

Pure

Well eu vs us will always suk ballz, eu players have 160+ ping on American servers and American have near 100 ping on eu servers.

Siper

Private Tester
Willing to scrim/pug on USA, just let me know on steam (we need more legions pug alerts on steam)

Mukhtar

We're going to try 3 PM, any earlier isn't practical. If you can't make it, or it's simply too early for you, we're going to hold another one at 10-9 PM EST.
Morning: 3 PM est Saturday (Don't really mind playing on EU)
Night: 10-9 PM est Saturday (This will have to be US if any Euros decide to hop on)

I will poke around TS if you just wanna afk until we start.

Karnage

Private Tester
The first one is 5am for me so stuff that lol. We can scrim at 10pm though, if you are interested. If so please confirm ASAP so I can let people know.