Arkain Gaming

Pure

I liked it, not a CoD fan but a good montage is still good no matter what, "liked" for the editing and "subbed" for the the awesome multi kill at 1:50.

lil_maniac

MW2 Trickshot Teamtage uploaded :D

My friend said he didnt really edit it that well but I think I kinda prefer the minimal edit, makes it look alot more cleaner :p Also, not many clips but still a pretty nice montage :)

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Actually gets repetetive reeeeeeeeeeal fast. I'll stop watching the vid from now on as soon as I see one of them spinny kills. If that really is the pinacle of "Woah" to that game then all I can say is... Bleh.

lil_maniac

Actually gets repetetive reeeeeeeeeeal fast. I'll stop watching the vid from now on as soon as I see one of them spinny kills. If that really is the pinacle of "Woah" to that game then all I can say is... Bleh.

Well I think me and a couple others are doing a montage and it wont have many of those spiny kills (maybe a couple) but mainly feed's which are just kills after kills, like getting 4+ kills in the space of 6 seconds or something along those lines :)

lil_maniac

Haha yeh Im not sure which are harder to hit but I always get opportunities to get them but I always *Dance* up and miss every shot haha :D
Always having on and off days but mainly off :p

lil_maniac

A really nice trailer for Epicness' montage.. It looks so sick, can't wait! \o/

Showing you what he hit but not the clip.. Such a teaser aha :D

lil_maniac

Just uploading this just well.. to keep this thread updated I guess, came out like a week ago or something but yeh. Also, featuring me so yeh. Hope you guys enjoy :)
We also hit 200 subs so thanks to anyone who has subbed haha ^_^

Gotta love the bit at 1:38 :D

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
Get out.

No seriously, you are a mouthwash drinker in a fine wine bar, peddle your *chocolate cookies* elsewhere whelp.

How many of you *dancing* pussy ass 12 year olds have the balls to make a montage to Carly Rae Jepsen? None of you. So stfu you *dancing* pansy ass nooblets.

Also CoD is fun. Suck it. Who want 2 fight?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
How many of you *dancing* pussy ass 12 year olds have the balls to make a montage to Carly Rae Jepsen? None of you. So stfu you *dancing* pansy ass nooblets.

Also CoD is fun. Suck it. Who want 2 fight?
omg ur balls must be so big.