Full Devotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugsPray

Legions Developer
If you all have any questions about any of the announced news, ask them here and I will answer them to the best of my ability in the official news post.

Dreamer

"To know why you must ask."
Definitely something for after the puzzle being solved.

I think my only question going forward is, if it's true as 3lionz says, why pick subscription over a flat price to buy the game? Wouldn't audience appeal be higher and wider for only paying money once? And that could still provide income for developers versus a free-to-play model that Legions has had up to this point. So that's my only question. Thanks Bugs.

,Dreamer

Fixious

Test Lead
Read Lionz's post again carefully. Especially the lighter text. I suspect it will go the F2P route, with the ability to buy cosmetic stuff or custom loadouts. Perhaps even the method they had in store before IA went down. Onto the questions:

Will the map editor ever be made public?
How will modding be affected? F2P really limits user-made content, if F2p is the route you're going that is.
If it is F2P, what can we expect to pay for?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Servers? How are we going to cope with the influx of new members?

Trailer for Steam?

Are we going to get a proper time frame or just a "soon"?

57thRomance

I assume that when it does go on Steam, Mac users with Crossover will then need to download the PC version of Steam so they can play Legions (unless a Mac build is achieved, possibly through Cider with a new engine perhaps?)

xlr8434

one last question for my bugspray, with all these new updates are System Requirements for legions gonna change?

xlr8434

I think you guys may be blowing this a bit out of proportion.
50272_113322485361167_860924_n.jpg
i need a new mother board!! 30fps isnt good!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Who knows, we're getting legions on steam so one would presume some kind of deal has been done with IAC but bugs has not elaborated yet on what has happened with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.