WTF with german servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahidhar

Could be because they need to be updated up to the TX server. About time you EU guys lose that blasted regen core.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Could be because they need to be updated up to the TX server. About time you EU guys lose that blasted regen core.

How are two servers that are in two different parts of the world be linked in any way so that one needed to be taken offline to update the other.

Helvian

Warp core - Cannot use with flag, can use ~3 seconds after losing possession of flag
Regen core - Cannot use with flag, can use 0 seconds after losing possession of flag

Notice something? There's your fix. Does not warrant complete extermination.

And if it's still overpowered, get yourself checked, I guess.

Mahidhar

How are two servers that are in two different parts of the world be linked in any way so that one needed to be taken offline to update the other.

It is because they aren't linked together(well atleast as far as local updates are concerned), that EU servers are the only ones which need to be updated. Honestly, if you aren't going to read the posts properly, don't reply to them at all.

Also, I've been notified that it's not an update. That's why I said "could be" in my first post, as in possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.