Omni needs your help!

OmniNept

Actionaut
As you may've garnered from the title, Omni – more specifically, OmniSketch – needs your help. For the past couple years, OmniSketch has been attending the National Center of Animation and Design @ Montreal. She's done very well and has been entered into their end-of-year competition; unfortunately, the competition is based not on artistic ability, but on public exposure.

The following link contains her character artist demo reel/voting page. The competition is a simple popularity contest: whoever gathers the most votes by December 22nd, wins. Each person (read, ip address) may vote once per day, for each day of the competition. We ask that whenever you pop by the forums, that you click on the link and vote. The competition, while not crucial to her success, could go a long way toward helping her along her career.

As an aside, Sketch has been commissioned to create a nude portrait of SeymourGore. Should she fail to do well in this competition, this work may be publicly released.

P. S. SeymourGore is a handsome bear.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I should've bargained to have Sketch do a nude 3d model of Seymour.

With that said, her designs are quite nice! I like the squid-like humanoid.

discord

Private Tester
Remember that your web capable phones will not have the same ip as your computer. With that said, I voted. Now quit trolling my irc nept.

57thEnryu

I should've bargained to have Sketch do a nude 3d model of Seymour.
No, we don't need that. Maybe you could get her to do one for your wife's Christmas pres :D

With that said, I'll vote right now.......going......its loading......wow, nice models. Got my vote