Two bugs I found.

Xection

- Lag freezing during the game for atleast 15 sec's.
- When we join a game, it usually shows "this is not the right version of legions overdrive or wrong art thing" even when we have the map to it, it even did that while i was in the game.

Freeman

RAYTANG
- Lag freezing during the game for atleast 15 sec's.
how is this a bug....

- When we join a game, it usually shows "this is not the right version of legions overdrive or wrong art thing" even when we have the map to it, it even did that while i was in the game
if you dont have the correct art, you need to update you launcher.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Xection, I would expect it to be your ping or graphics card. What other games do you play? Do you experience this in those games?

Also, if you could provide some background as to what series of events is can lead to the lag, that would be more helpful in diagnosing what your problem is.

Fixious

Test Lead
Lag is dependent on your internet connection. Nothing to do with Legions itself, unless it's video lag. In that case it's your graphics card.

The incorrect version error means, well, you don't have the correct version. If it persists, delete the Live folder and restart the launcher. This will download the most up-to-date version available.

ninja'd by Volt.:(

Xection

Bugs refer to something wrong with the programming of the game etc, 15 seconds of lag is NOT a bug. It is either your ping being stupidly high, or your graphics card failing badly.

This started to happen when public test became live.

This has nothing to do with ping or graphics card.

It's just some kind of lag freeze, when this happens, everything stop, but the light on my plasma gun is still going for some reason and that goes for the sound to.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
List your computer specifications, and to fully ensure that it's not a network issue causing your lag, follow the instructions from the following thread and post the results in here.
http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/diagnosing-network-related-issues.1324/

Which map are you trying to load? If it's a 'custom map', I'd recommend contacting the map author to ensure you installed the map correctly. If it's one of the official maps, it's recommended you reinstall the game to a 'vanilla' state (meaning no mods whatsoever) to see if the issue persists.

Fixious

Test Lead
I got those same freezes when my internet went down the crapper many months ago. Still get them, which is why I stopped playing.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
A lag freeze?
These aren't bugs at all. Your GPU or Internet is crapping out, happens for me if someone uses the microwave(as most of you know), it's not the game and chances are you're trying to join a game with an outdated version of the map files.

Yusuke

A lag freeze?
These aren't bugs at all. Your GPU or Internet is crapping out.
Actually, I don't think this is the problem. It happens to me, too. I do play with 36~47ping and my video card is pretty awesome. Only in this game it happens to have this problem, I higly doubt it's my PC/internet connection since I've never had any "problems" like this before.

Propkid

On topic: weren't there some issues with Legions not being able to take advantage of the multi-core CPU technology and running slower on PCs with slow cores? This might be it in case of Yusuke, maybe OP too.

Xection

None of you are not understanding me.....

This started to happen when PUBLIC TEST BECAME LIVE.

Not the graphics card, not my ping, and most importantly, NOT my connection.
Also, This happens in all of the maps.
It was fine before public test became live.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub

Unless you don't post more information (namely system specs and the network diagnostics information), there's not much we can suggest here.

Triad

Legions Developer

Before public-test became live, you were most likely playing on different servers (ET/Illinois). However, now that people can host their own servers and a few have even put up their own dedicated servers, most of the games these days have been on Texas servers or player hosted servers (unless you live in the UK). Some of these aren't as nearly stable as the previous official servers which I usually had no problems with. So, this means that it could be your connection to one of these new servers. Even if this is not the case, it's possible that your are coincidentally having network or graphics card issues at the same time the updates were pushed. I know this sounds like it's probably not the case, but you must still post the information we have requested or we can do nothing for you.

So please, give us some system specs and give this a try: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/diagnosing-network-related-issues.1324/