Legions Returns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thEnryu

Oh, so its an install then play game. Is it going to be possible to save it on an external drive so I can bring it to my college and play it there?

Disci

Old man
Oh, so its an install then play game. Is it going to be possible to save it on an external drive so I can bring it to my college and play it there?

You have been in here since the beginning and don't know that it's going to be a stand alone client? Seriously, go read the damn FAQ already.

57thEnryu

You have been in here since the beginning and don't know that it's going to be a stand alone client? Seriously, go read the damn FAQ already.
I have, I'm asking if I can install it on my portable hardrive, b/c some games you can others you can't. That isn't addressed in the F.A.Q.

57thEnryu

See what you did there?
I was under the impression it would be a download then play game, aka you got the game files an just opened the game w/o installing it. There are quite a few games that do that you know. Now stop making troll statements and only post if you have a related comment.

Motogrator

Glad to see Legions is coming back!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Over the past few months A team of dedicated community members had been working with InstantAction to bring back Legions. Given the recent news about the shutdown of IA, we were unsure whether or not we were able to continue. After carefully looking over our agreement with IA, we decided we would continue on. So, today we're ready to announce:

Legions is Coming Back!

What does this entail? In our license agreement with InstantAction we were given permission to continue developing and distributing Legions as a standalone game. No browser will be required, and the game will be free for everyone to download.

This iteration of Legions will exist under the name Legions: Overdrive and will live at LegionsOverdrive.com.

At the moment we're still busy working away getting everything ready for the big launch. Over the next few weeks we'll be giving more details on what's going on, but until then you'll probably want to check out the Frequently Asked Questions on the new website.

derwydd

Now that is really excellent news, shame about the closure of IA, they did have it together at one point. But seeing as we can't see behind the scenes from here can't complain too much, after all it was bloody good fun while it lasted.

thefulishbastid

TEE HEE HEE HEE HHEEEEE!!!!

This is best news I've recieved all year!!!

Thanks to all you devs and organizers that are bringing this thing together, I can now pull this gun out of my mouth!

Now if I can continue to be extremely childish...

GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Status
Not open for further replies.