Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I use a headset cause its easier to be mobile and move around while you talk to people. You don't really need to spend an arm and a leg on it, most mics have quality adaquete for talking on TeamSpeak, not like you need it to be a radio DJ. You don't have to spend more than $50.

Freeman

RAYTANG
ofc it depends on what youre going to be using them for.
no need for any top notch headphone/mic if youre only gonna play a game like legions.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Personally, I took Freeman's advice some time back and got a desk mic and use a pair of headphones. The only problem is that I have to turn my output volume up and have people turn my volume up.

Dino

Dr Dres Beats - Monster headphones

300 quid i got em well two of them

or some normal headphones like range between 35 - 50 pound

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
yeh the dr dre ones are very good for surrond stereo type and very good sound quality too
A little over-rated they are. They aren't as awesome as they are made out to be.
You should look into this one. A little pricey, but damn worth it, if you're prepared to dish out that much cash.
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_GB/pd/productID.169415800/categoryId.35096300

What Freeman said applies.
no need for any top notch headphone/mic if you're only gonna play a game like legions.

Jedired1

A little over-rated they are. They aren't as awesome as they are made out to be.

You should look into this one. A little pricey, but damn worth it, if you're prepared to dish out that much cash.
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_GB/pd/productID.169415800/categoryId.35096300

What Freeman said applies.

they are actually Not overated i bought some fake ones form hong Kong and they are fake ! i know ! but the sound that comes out is amazing .. im saying that if this fake ones can make such good sound i reckon the real ones will be brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeman

RAYTANG
clarify something for us would you, are you going to be using these headphones for:
a)hardcore gaming (like an fps or sumting)
b)casual use (listening to music away from your computer)
c)casual gaming (legions)
or any combination of the above?
So u recommend me this headphone?
dont get beats. they are so *dancing* over hyped. yea, they sound nice and all, but the price you pay is not worth it at allllllll.

edit:
they are actually Not overated i bought some fake ones form hong Kong and they are fake ! i know ! but the sound that comes out is amazing .. im saying that if this fake ones can make such good sound i reckon the real ones will be brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
overrated in the sense that for REAL/LEGITIMATE headphones, they are overpriced.
dont jump on that bandwagon

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Dr Dres Beats - Monster headphones

300 quid i got em well two of them
yeh the dr dre ones are very good for surrond stereo type and very good sound quality too

no.

beats overload the bass. they are crap, ESPECIALLY for the price.

clarify something for us would you, are you going to be using these headphones for:
a)hardcore gaming (like an fps or sumting)
b)casual use (listening to music away from your computer)
c)casual gaming (legions)
or any combination of the above?

<Fissurez> depends what you want
<J3drek> Listen music,play and talk on ts3 or skype

if you don't care about looks, and don't need something portable, i reccomend these:

21rmzA8k7wL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
AKG K514

not too expensive, good comfy headphones with a good wire that won't break easily (3m long so you might want to tie it up with some cable ties), and also quite light.
the headband is self adjustable since it has elastic in the middle and with good quality to boot
~£35

i had these and they lasted ages for me before i moved on to a better pair of AKGs :D

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
No way! It's got bass, I'll give it that. Sound quality, uh, not impressive.
If you want sound quality, try these. You will not be disappointed. http://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-an...io-and-mobile-headphones/bose-ae2-headphones/

Status
Not open for further replies.