Legions Download...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novaz

I looked and saw this question wasn't there yet...
But does anyone have any vague idea of how large the download for Legions will be?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I looked and saw this question wasn't there yet...
But does anyone have any vague idea of how large the download for Legions will be?

While I don't have the official size, expect it to be similar in size to the original download. So, the initial download shouldn't take that long. Nice thing about the patcher is that it only updates files that it needs to, so there won't necessarily be a full download each time a new patch is released.

Novaz

While I don't have the official size, expect it to be similar in size to the original download. So, the initial download shouldn't take that long. Nice thing about the patcher is that it only updates files that it needs to, so there won't necessarily be a full download each time a new patch is released.

Any numbers? Because to be honest... I can't remember the last download. All I remember is when I downloaded it ;; January 1, 2009. For me. I remember because it's my birthday :).

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Any numbers? Because to be honest... I can't remember the last download. All I remember is when I downloaded it ;; January 1, 2009. For me. I remember because it's my birthday :).

Yar, well, once the the release gets closer and the client is ready, I'll grab the size of it for you. Note though: it's kinda useless as more and more content gets added, the more space it will take up.

Was there a specific reason you wanted to know the file size? Low HDD space? I can't see Legions: Overdrive taking up much space at all on a modern HDD.

U8er

I'm not certain if anything is missing or there are any additional files but my legions folder is 27mb

Status
Not open for further replies.