LICL 1v1 Duel Competition

57thEnryu

Id like to announce the Legion International Competitive League 1v1 Duel League. This competition will start off with a day-long (aka. ~4-hour) event to determine a ranking system, after which the competition will turn into a ladder league.

Here are the rules:

Competion:
  1. Each match consists of 3 duels, first person to win 2 wins, no rematches
  2. You may call a timeout for ping-lag, but only in-between duels (aka. you cant call out "timeout" in the middle of the duel)
  3. Each match will have a referee who will call out the start of the duel. Once each palyer is ready the ref will do the "WARCRY" quick-chat (C-G-C) to signal the start. The ref will also confirm results. This can be any player who is present.
  4. The Tournament will be Double Elimination, with match-ups being randomly picked by a computer.
  5. Each duel will happen on a predetermined map and the player who chooses the duel area will be determined via coin toss.
  6. Competition will be held on private servers, NOT PLAYER SERVERS!!!!!
To sign up for next match on Mar 10, 9PM New York Time, go here

Results (Jan 16): http://images.challonge.com/LICL-LICLladder.png

Results (Feb 11):
LICL-LICL1v12.png

RiPTaCk

So I don't know if you know what happened to MightyDeath's Tdm tournament but anyway.
What if there is an American dueling a Euro or an Asian?

57thEnryu

So I don't know if you know what happened to MightyDeath's Tdm tournament but anyway.
What if there is an American dueling a Euro or an Asian?
gona have 2 tourneys, 1 for euros and one for US, which one you guys attend is up to you. as for the ladder, all bets are off when it comes to ping, it up to the 2 ppl dueling to find a server where the playing field is level.

MightyDeath

Even if you gather lots of players, max 10% of those will show up .
And yeah, my tourney failed and there were way more players back then (2009).

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
ENTRY - Well may as well sign up for what will probably be poorly organised lame duels. [*Fireblasto*]

-=ENTRY=- [NightHawk043]
Time to show those Americans what it feels like to be beaten by someone at 300 ping again :D

Of course, it all depends on the time of the tourney. You better not set it at 3-7am my time.