Will all previous purchasable armor and voice packs be made available with initial release?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Straight from the FAQ:

What about previously purchased content?

All previously paid for skins will be available for free to all users. Unfortunately any Tribes voicepacks will be unavailable as Hi-Rez owns the Intellectual Property to the Tribes series, leaving us unable to distribute any Tribes specific content.

http://www.legionsoverdrive.com/faq/

As for being available at initial release, not positive. I'll confirm with the devs later (currently at work).

Update: Spoke to BugsPray and it may not make it in for the initial release. But, rest assured, that the content will be included, at no extra charge, in a future release.

U8er

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it. :cool: Confirmation on the fact would be nice, but please don't go out of your way if it's an extra effort to do so. My apologies about requesting information that had already been discussed, I'm not sure how I didn't recall reading through that portion of the FAQ.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it. :cool: Confirmation on the fact would be nice, but please don't go out of your way if it's an extra effort to do so. My apologies about requesting information that had already been discussed, I'm not sure how I didn't recall reading through that portion of the FAQ.

Ah, it's no problem, I wasn't sure myself on it being available at launch. It may not make it for the initial launch, but should be available sometime after.

U8er

Update: Spoke to BugsPray and it may not make it in for the initial release. But, rest assured, that the content will be included, at no extra charge, in a future release.

Thanks a lot for going out of your way to confirm that, I really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that it will be included, even if it is not during the initial release. :D