Legions Appreciation Society

Karnage

Private Tester
Well, I just wanted to say that now that most of the haters, cynics and doubters have gone things are getting pretty good over here. There's a lot happening along development lines (or so the rumours go) and today and yesterday I played some really, really amazing games where both sides scored low because there were so many talented, committed players in the game. I was in TS and almost not a word was said because everyone was so focused on the game. Really intense fun!

I've also noticed a few fresh faces which I suspect are spillovers from T:A. There are also some older faces which come in the guise of new faces because they are too embarrassed to admit that they miss Legions. Very ironic.

All in all, things are looking good I would say.

57thKB24

Honestly, I have no time playing games right now as much as I would like to. Might play but I am not just sure when. Good to hear that you guys are still having fun. :)

Disci

Old man
Moved to see what T:A is about. Keeping my eye on this project tho, since I promised that to Legions gods.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Have been playing legions quite a lot this week, I can relate to Karnage, PUB's have also improved a lot.

I'm just glad to see the community coming back to life!