Legions Overdrive Facebook Page

Today when I was updating my profile I tried to add Fallen Empire legions to the games list and the page was never made so I thought why not make a Legions Overdrive Page so I started it and I need some admins for it I did nothing yet besides cropped the home photo to added it as it's photo
ass you can see admins are really needed to run the page and modify it appropriately

I think it's going to make a big part of MJ's Legions release campaign
here is the page's link Legions Overdrive

stefygraff

Private Tester
if the Devs approve it, its official, if not its just fan-made. I will still post a few great mid-air shots and talk from time to time :)

I can't think of a reason for the Devs not to approve it
i guess they will definitely approve especially LO really needs some ads

Propkid i think the Devs are the ones who should pick the admins

Daphinicus

Private Tester
As has been said elsewhere, we'll re-start the Official Legions: Overdrive page once we're ready to advertise the game. We're not there yet, hence, no Facebook page.

Feel free to keep that fan page up if you like, but please make sure it is clearly a fan page; NOT the official Legions: Overdrive page.

Propkid

As has been said elsewhere, we'll re-start the Official Legions: Overdrive page once we're ready to advertise the game. We're not there yet, hence, no Facebook page.

Feel free to keep that fan page up if you like, but please make sure it is clearly a fan page; NOT the official Legions: Overdrive page.
This also means change the page's name so that this is clearly a fan page.

stefygraff

Private Tester

as i suspected!

This also means change the page's name so that this is clearly a fan page.
not necessary, its crystal clear that its fan-made... but it might be a good idea to specify that in the info-tab

Propkid

not necessary, its crystal clear that its fan-made... but it might be a good idea to specify that in the info-tab
Once the official page is up and you type Legions: Overdrive in the search box the two pages will come up with identical names. I get confused with other things I search so IMO name change ftw

name changed to Legions Overdrive's Fans
and Propkid i need you to pm your email to add you as an admin
and any one else if you wan't to be an admin pm your email to me
only 3 admins will be made

Abandoned

I won't be doing any advertising when the dev's tell us it's ready for advertising, my friends and people in my area will just bitch at their high ping and lack of AU servers and make a bad impression of legions in my area and to me.

Propkid

I won't be doing any advertising when the dev's tell us it's ready for advertising, my friends and people in my area will just bitch at their high ping and lack of AU servers and make a bad impression of legions in my area and to me.
When L:O will be out of beta I think it will be already unlocked, meaning that you'll be able to host your own server. So once that happens get advertising or you'll be alone on that server of yours.

Abandoned

When L:O will be out of beta I think it will be already unlocked, meaning that you'll be able to host your own server. So once that happens get advertising or you'll be alone on that server of yours.

Sadly I can't host, my internet connection and (possible) server will be too rubbish for others in oceania to join in.

Propkid

Sadly I can't host, my internet connection and (possible) server will be too rubbish for others in oceania to join in.
That's not how hosting will happen (I think). It will be more like in the old CoD games: you rent a server for X $ a month and you get full admin control over it. Sure, it should be possible for players to make their PCs temporary hosts (just like in FE:L and in the old CoD games ;p) but I think the priority for unlocking legions is to enable the rent-a-server option first.

lil_maniac

Guess who's become an admin for the Legions Overdrive Fan Page...?

*Drum roll*

Meee!! *DUN! DUN! DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!* (Holy crap were all gunna die!)