T:A, who's playing?

Application-1

test bester
Thanks to Seymour I got a beta key now aswell. I will be Application-1.
Let us see if I can still be the anti-euro! Woah.

Application-1

test bester
You get a chance to get rid of the scumbag nick name and you decide to keep it? Why? :(
Oh you are right, I will name myself NotAsCoolButPrettyCloseToDisciGuy
Just tried to put in Application-1 and it did not work, I will be ApplicationOne then.

Noober

i prefer Legions speed and phisic...
But i'm having fun playing TA..
It have a lot of problem (flag pass for example is impossible with that phisic) but let developer do something..
Legions too wasn't so good when it came out!
My nick: Noober, eu servers.

Frosted

Anyone has an extra beta key I have been asking every where but I am so unlucky with those beta give away and no one will give me one on tribal because I'm just a member :(

Application-1

test bester
I am playing it right now and enjoying it a lot. People seem to know what they are doing wich is already ten times better then legions.

Disci

Old man
People seem to know what they are doing wich is already ten times better then legions.
So far, what I've heard, servers are filled with people who have no *dancing* clue what to do. If you have any Tribes/Legions status, you can basicly end games alone. Even if the players would know what they're doing, the game is not Tribes atm.

I don't know how you can play it, then again, you guys play BF, CoD and LoL so nvm. :D

Application-1

test bester
BF no CoD no LoL because it is fun to play with others sometimes.

Anyways, I got matched up with a few teams that had 3-4 people where I could communicate with, and had a lot of fun doing so. I may have not paid attention to other people. I wonder where this go from now, heard that thursday they are getting rid off the speedcap this thursday so should be interisting.

- Traitor-1

3lionz

Legions Developer
Threelionz.

Either someone took my name, or you can't have numbers at the beginning.
Not happy either way >:[

P.s. Huge 800mb update, have a look:
http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/276
(New map, physics and speed cap removed are a few major)

List of usernames so far: (Feel free to steal/put in OP)
Legions - Tribes
3lionz - Threelionz
Redvan - Redvan
Fissurez- Fissurez
Ucantry2run - Ucantry2run
Nereas - Nereas
Fixious- Fixious
ContingencyPl4n - BaSe (?)
Apcizzle - apcizzle
Application-1 - ApplicationOne
Greaper - Greaper
Noober - Noober
Fireblasto - *Fireblasto*

EDIT: More names
Legions - Tribes
AFireInAsa - Fire
Disci - richard

Fixious

Test Lead
Been playing for about a week now. So far its been fun, but I'm not really enjoying the air/ski movement. I think Legions spoiled me in those areas, but air movement seems even more restrictive than T1 at times. Jets are still quite weak in my opinion, even after unlocking all the energy skills for Soldier, which is the only class I'm playing as. Crossfire is laughable if there aren't any decent players on the enemy team. There have been matches ending literally within 3-4 minutes, mainly due to obvious back-routes. Katabatic is okay, but I can't cap for *chocolate cookies* on the Blood Eagle base. Missiles are a bitch to deal with, mainly because all I really have to use against them is my pea-shooter Pistol(assault rifle or shotgun would be nice). I can usually take care of them if I take my time a bit, but it's sorta hard when I have the flag. Discs seem noticeably slower but that could just be me.

tl;dr: fun, almost addictive, but needs tweaking in physics department. lol@flag physics.