OPEN CLAN....: _ELITE_

terminator6000

THIS IS CLAN "_ELITE_" WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW PERSONS FOR THE CLAN....

CURRENT MEMBERS: Godfree
Akatis
Slamgoon112
Finster Angel
The Stig

This clan is looking for people with mostly good aim,if u don't have good aim or your new to legions we can always organize dates for training.If interested plesase contact me...

Sounds like to good start, but I suggest you organize a training date for the whole group and not just for the newbies. Training on a weekly basis will get you guys used to playing with each other, especially if you decide to become an active team. It will also help you keep bonded with your teammates!

Good luck with your growing clan :) Hit me up anytime if you'd like to have a scrimmage

terminator6000

Sounds like to good start, but I suggest you organize a training date for the whole group and not just for the newbies. Training on a weekly basis will get you guys used to playing with each other, especially if you decide to become an active team. It will also help you keep bonded with your teammates!

Good luck with your growing clan :) Hit me up anytime if you'd like to have a scrimmage
thxs ill consider that :)

illkiilu

hey IM FUKU DAts my in game name NOt a DIss can i join the elite clan please respond

FUKU - my in game name

Levi

THIS IS CLAN "_ELITE_" WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW PERSONS FOR THE CLAN....

CURRENT MEMBERS: Godfree
Akatis
Slamgoon112
Finster Angel
The Stig

This clan is looking for people with mostly good aim,if u don't have good aim or your new to legions we can always organize dates for training.If interested plesase contact me...
and me!

Gravis

Assuming you're the leader, term, I think I should mention that your friend, supreme, needs a good spanking. Multiple people can attest to his annoying TK'ing and shitty attitude. Talk to him about these things before he digs a deeper hole with himself.