Photography Thread

Redvan

Private Tester
0724011420.jpg

Ground Zero. Sadly I didn't get many more pics of NY while I was there... I need a better camera so I'm more motivated.

Dacil

Ground Zero. Sadly I didn't get many more pics of NY while I was there... I need a better camera so I'm more motivated.
i find it so sad that even though i was in 5th grade, i remember that day so vividly...nice shot there

skypredator

For anyone interested in photography... I'm not any good, but here are some of mine. They were taken with my phone. No editing involved. I got a whole lot more with a legit camera, but it wasn't a digital camera, so those'll have to wait for now.

Attachments

• 111015_012C.jpg
    111015_012C.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 111015_010C.jpg
    111015_010C.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 111015_009D.jpg
    111015_009D.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 8

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I like the third one. I know you took it with your phone, but if you use a proper camera and increase the shutter speed to a couple of seconds, waterfalls (such as the one in pic 3) look awesome. There are some other things involving ISO and exposure that you have to fiddle with to make sure your shot isn't overexposed. I'd ask greydoubt for tips - that guy seems to like/be awesome at photography.

skypredator

You guys take much better pictures than me :( I've been thinking about asking for a nice camera for Christmas; what kind should I get?