The CG

skypredator

I use the default CG ret. Got too attached to it when I was a newbie that couldn't skii.
Nice guide, Uber. Very newbie friendly (Meaning I understood it with the tiny brain I had) ;)

discord

Private Tester
I believe a duel of the ages is in order...

I have arranged for the #1 spot triple elimination best 7/13 match style duel to be put into motion. Mapubare kindly requests that you be present October 7, 4:03am GMT-5. Server details TBA.

Spectators will be allowed after a small fee of $9.99 USD has been deposited into the #1 Leejunz Doodz bank account. Wire transfers only. Please PM for details if you wish to attend this once in a lifetime Legions heavyweight championship.

Now I would kindly refer you to my avatar, Fire, for the words of advise I wish to give you upon your acceptance of these terms of engagement.

I have arranged for the #1 spot triple elimination best 7/13 match style duel to be put into motion. Mapubare kindly requests that you be present October 7, 4:03am GMT-5. Server details TBA.

Spectators will be allowed after a small fee of $9.99 USD has been deposited into the #1 Leejunz Doodz bank account. Wire transfers only. Please PM for details if you wish to attend this once in a lifetime Legions heavyweight championship.

Now I would kindly refer you to my avatar, Fire, for the words of advise I wish to give you upon your acceptance of these terms of engagement.

I will accept these terms only if the price is hiked to $19.99. This is the duel of the century, no, millennium and will absolutely fill whatever server we're in. Might as well make the most ($$) out of it.

discord

Private Tester
I will accept these terms only if the price is hiked to $19.99. This is the duel of the century, no, millennium and will absolutely fill whatever server we're in. Might as well make the most ($$) out of it.

These terms are acceptable. Contenders will receive 25% of ticket sales, the remainder will be used to cover bandwidth fees and costs of the promoting corporation and its employee(s). There will be a 256 player limit on the server with 2 non-observer slots and 254 observer slots. You may have your personal staff on hand to sell your merchandise two hours before, during, and for three hours after the match's slated time. Vendor space will be $50 for a booth slot and $75 for concession stands (including equipment).

Best of luck to these fine specimens of machismo in their all out brawl for dominance. May the best man, or rabbit, win.

ninth pick. haha

Don't be mad people are finally realizing how underrated Piggeh is. Oh, and quote from Fireblasto. <Fireblasto> if he was captain AFireInAsa, I would have actually picked you

So I'm personally blaming the OP sniper (which I don't use because I probably would break the game with it) for my downfall of being #2. That and people probably weren't listening to APC pick DL, thinking I would automatically go #1. Thank god Shaska realized that mistake when he shockingly saw my name still on the list.