[Official] Legions: Overdrive Summer Extravaganza!

I like the sounds of this, Legions is a sport no doubt and they all need competition so bring it.

Sadly I am in Australia so I cant be 'competitive' in game play so wont be competing (being so competitive:)

Why dont ppl like core?

Sure its a cappers map but so is fall out in a very similar way too. I actually quite like it, atleast its got ski able terrain un like say gorge.

I so miss those maps without enuf players on the Asia servers to ever see them, on that note PLEASE can we see some change of the map situation, I know just about no one is playing but it makes matters worse when your at a server hoping for a game and its Niv or Moon, Ive seen those maps since the beginning of legions and played them easily 6 times as much as ANY of the others.......... its killing me guys.... :) could I suggest stygian and frost to be the first two in rotation and if there is less than 4 players it stays on them?

The next new map released needs to be for small maps servers IMO.

says the lone legionairre on SG servers pretty much is seems!

Apcizzle

• Default server will the be New Jersey (East Coast) private test.
    • However, if teams decide to play on a different server (as long as its private test) then we can maybe switch the server.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
New Jersey (East Coast)
40191-yes.jpeg

Metreon

I love that this is finally happening. That's the weekend I move into my new college pad, so I won't be able to participate. The Jerz server is close to me too :(

Still... this is a big step. Best of luck!

Apcizzle

For the captains that didn't get my message but you're reading the forums for some reason: Tuesday - August 16 @ 5pm est is when we pick teams.

For the rest of you, the starting date of the tournament is planned to be: Saturday - August 20 @ 2pm est and continue through the afternoon and into Sunday. Brackets and match times will be made once teams are figured out. You can all wait in TS3 the night of picking teams and from there the captains can talk to you and tell you if youve been picked yet or not. Otherwise, i'll write a post on who is on what team.

I'll fill in as a captain if needed. I'll be on the TS3 possibly a little later than 5pm (get out of work at 4:30, usually am home by that time).

I believe that intelligent strategies like double HoF should be used to gain the upper hand over another team. If that other team fails to adapt to that tactic (And I assure you, it does have its weaknesses!) than that captain and team deserves to lose.

Im amazed that a bunch of whiney little bitches can have enough influence to create rules like only 1 hof/sniper.

thats like saying in basket ball, only 2 of your players are allowed to be 7 ft. otherwise the other teams will complain and not want to play.

Sports are about exploitation of resources to get better, its called evolution.

Everyone has access to it = fair.

jickerjacker

Private Tester
I'm gonna sit this one out because ironically, I'm at the beach at Avalon, New Jersey until Saturday afternoon, but if you guys put in that spectator mode, I'll come watch once i get back in Virginia. :D