London riots

I

IzRaPiDz

Well some fo you have heard of the london riots. This is whats happening now.

Synista

I saw that video this monring, Jed.
My friends are looting and I'm in Spain so I'm not involved with that *chocolate cookies*. I probably would be to be honest... I won't lie :)
My little cousin who's 13, she stole from a D&G store and has a video of a guy slapping a Police officer.. which is sooo funny lol.
I don't think it's because he died... Well that is partially it. People are bored, they just needed a reason to *dance* about and that seems like a good one.
I'm just happy I'm in Spain with my little brother and my parents are in other countries nowhere near this bullshit!! lol.

I

IzRaPiDz

I don't think they'll come to doncaster where i live, it's small so i don't really know :p

D

Doom Of Neroflame

all rioters should be locked up for at least 5 yrs...mainly chavy kids involved

D

Doom Of Neroflame

the queen will punish you all!

if i were the police, i would shoot to kill. thats how romanians do it!
they cant...to many laws stopping them from doing so many things...theres talks about using rubber bullets( ummm) water cannons and even army :confused:

D

Doom Of Neroflame

flame throwers? that gives them time to run....they nade massive stationary machine guns...an old ladies to run after them with there walking sticks

D

Doom Of Neroflame

OK no plans of the army helping :(

HAHA WOO and im welsh, and scottish-irish....what a coinkydink, although sometimes i'm as crazay as a brit (no offense calimo ;D)
its the celtic blood with sensibility comes crazyness