Desktop Backgrounds

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Just decided to change my wallpaper today, still on the fence about it though, thoughts?
unledclr.png

anak

VIP
BLC is extremely fun, but having a free-to-play account probably reduces that fun by a large factor. it gets a little redundant, but it took 700 wins to get redundant for me.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

oh really!? it is?! its still not organized enough for me hahah gah sorry you dont have it anymore =/ it is really handy and fun!
you could make a side pyramid with them all :p

D

Doom Of Neroflame

Wow thanks a lot if you want to know how I did it I can tell you. There are much much better desktops than the one I have.
what operating system you use and how you get the bottom part like that?

Allahrules2

It's not a operating system. It's a program called rainmeter. You can google or deviantart it to see some more amazing desktops. Its a program that just puts skins over your desktop. Fully customizable skins, there are tons and tons of skins out there

Looks great. I'm not sure I want my desktop that minimalistic, but I'd like to know what you did.
You can make it any way you want

Propkid

It's not a operating system. It's a program called rainmeter. You can google or deviantart it to see some more amazing desktops. Its a program that just puts skins over your desktop. Fully customizable skins, there are tons and tons of skins out there

You can make it any way you want
Yeah I've seen a beta of an actual 'explorable' 3D desktop skin... ever since then I don't ask ;p I like the old icons and stuff, kindof a fan of the classic windows idea