Tribes Ascend announced.

Calimo

"1. A loadout is NOT limited to only 2 weapons. (at least not the way most people would define weapons)
Just to clarify, our current LoadOuts consist of: a specific armor (light, medium, or heavy), an in-hand weapon, another in-hand weapon, a belt slot (that might hold grenades or mines for example), a Pack (cloaking or jamming as examples), and a melee weapon."

topiclist.gif

RainPilot

stinky bear
I dunno it's Tribes but I don't thinks it's gonna go down well since modding has little to no priority, and that's what all of 'Tribes veterans' are moaning and complaining about.

Enjoy you Tribes/Halo.

I was pleased. Until that is, I saw the bad news.
Hi-Rez decided Australian servers are not financially viable.
Considering they also said no player hosted servers...

Yay i get to play at 300 ping!.... again...

D

Doom Of Neroflame

new tribes pic of gameplay on there facebook page incase anyone wants to see it...

it is correct, but he didn't say the games' name nor did he say that it's being revived as a community project(well, he probably doesn't know that) which proves it's good enough to be revived, and people aren't saying anything about the good mr.castle

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] he still didn't mention legions [...]
It's not part of the Tribes franchise, and thus doesn't matter in this context.

Also, it's so different from the Tribes games, that it really doesn't belong there. If you would mention Leejunz, you would also have to list all the other FPS-Z titles till then (Rise, Legends, TWars, etc. - most of which are way closer to Tribes than Leejunz will ever be).