(NEW CLAN) -Zero Assassins- READ

would like to Join?

• Total voters

-Zero-

Zero Assassins(-ZA-)

We are the Zero Assassins, We were slaves for several years, we couldn't move without being told or else we were killed, we never spoke without them telling us too. Our freedom, our movement, everything was taken from us. We never saw the light of the sun, we saw people, our families taken away from us, getting killed but we never gave up hope. One night, that's all it took, only one single night. blood everywhere shots bursting through the skies, as we watch from our cages. one shot open our cages and came out to the sun, and all we saw was death. We looked up at the sky and there he was, Zero Assassin, fighting for our freedom, our voices, our life. He was damage he was bleeding he could barely stand anymore but he was still fighting for us. when the battle ended, there only one man standing and that was Zero Assassin. We owned him, we respected him. But while he was still alive he was training to become better, he wasted his last moments of life on us. Our FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT was RETURNED and ever since then we have been called Zero Assassins. shadows assassins..png
I hope you guys all liked my little story of my new clan. HE!
-ZA- is my new clan. I i felt like making my own decisions from now on.
To this clan I am putting all my heart and dedication in it.
We will train hard. we will play and go vs other clans, I will be there to at all times to protect the clan.
I know i didn't put much paragraphs as other clan leader but i really want this clan to go big. if you guys would like to join. you guys know where to find me. here or legions. also i changed my name to -Zero- because lots of people called me in legions and ts3 Z Z Z ero XX when you just need to say Zero but people liked to say full names. that's why i changed my name. I hope this goes how i wanted to go. wish me luck! HE!
-ZA-
READY.SET.OVERDRIVE

-Zero-

>.> Good luck with the team, Zero.
thankz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qc1gdF0yxQ&feature=player_embedded
today i said on legions i am downloading dragon nest that's why i have my ping so high and lots of people started asking me what it was.. 2 or 1 person actually went to YouTube and search it out and saw that was cool but the other people were still asking and i just couldn't explain my self cuz i haven't played it but here is a video of it.
i really like this video they did a great job.

I downloaded it when you introduced me to the name. And the fact that it's by Nexon(even though they bought it). I just had to try it out, and it's worth checking out. It's quite addicting ;)

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Best of luck with your clan, it's always great to see new clans forming in Legions.

I'm sure you'll do a great job with your clan, be sure to let me know if you would like a scrim against our clan: The Fallen
Of course, that is once you have a stable roster going.

-Zero-

Best of luck with your clan, it's always great to see new clans forming in Legions.

I'm sure you'll do a great job with your clan, be sure to let me know if you would like a scrim against our clan: F.E
Of course, that is once you have a stable roster going.
thankz and for sure i will let you know. not lot of people has view this page so not everyone knows. but i will let you know when we can scrim. each other. good luck to you too.

-Zero-

Thx for sending the invite, ive accepted clan invatation ;)
yeah i saw man. since you are my first member to accept. i give you the privilege to suggest anyone and invite anyone to the clan. just remember to write their names. and send me the names here in my inbox and i will add them as soon as i go to my forums. also i will not be online for i think 4 days. i got to work for a few days but i will try to go online when i got time during those times.

-Zero-

i know i know sorry if is to harsh for some people. and its a drawing. don't take it to the head.

did i get invited yet? Ok i got it.. I was going to be first but i didn't know u sent :L Beat to the punch by Grouch :L

yeah i saw man. since you are my first member to accept. i give you the privilege to suggest anyone and invite anyone to the clan. just remember to write their names. and send me the names here in my inbox and i will add them as soon as i go to my forums. also i will not be online for i think 4 days. i got to work for a few days but i will try to go online when i got time during those times.

but I accepted D:

-Zero-

? No. I just have the clan tag of Zero's clan. o.o

Yeah, my bad, you can go ahead and kick me out. xD
wait what. no i am saying when cuz the only one that i have in my clan is grouch and soul and me but you should have told me and i would have invited you.