Versatile - A Legions Movie

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Glad this is finally out (if not uploaded yet).
With my new computer, I'm thinking of frapsing all my lucky shots (no skill here). Advice for a movie editor?

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
At first I was sad about not being in it. Then I realized I'm the nub with 4% health on Frost getting shattered.
Well done sir.

phanakapan

Private Tester
idk how you can play in 3rd person! i used to a bit, but that was IA days i believe

i've been playing in first the last week or so and honestly its much more constricting. I feel like I don't know what's going on half the time. It's a lot harder to tell when you caught a flag and where shots are coming from so you can actively avoid them better etc.

phanakapan

Private Tester
At first I was sad about not being in it. Then I realized I'm the nub with 4% health on Frost getting shattered.
Well done sir.

of course you're in it :) I will admit, after your 300m bolt capper kill, I made it my goal not to consider the movie finished until I had a longer one. The 600m one on fallout was the last shot I added :D

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Heehee. Glad to hear I influenced it :p. When I saw that kill in the vid I was thinking "Holy *chocolate cookies*..."