Ignorance - The downfall of Legions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immanent

Actually, the captain who picked the map again won the game 10 - 0. The other captain must have been inexperienced :/
Or the other team must have SUCKED. How can you lose 10-0, honestly... If it's a PuG, then the individuals must be better than your averaged pub player. Sorry if the "other captain" is you by the way.
Also, I did have an encounter with tj.rock a while back, and he gave me quite a bit of scolding because I told him to shut up on teamspeak because he was talking with karnage, and karnage, at that time, was the only admin around at that time to start the game. He also criticized my captaining skills and so I just muted him from my teamspeak. I really don't take kindly to people with that kind of attitude. And even though I was captaining, I recall that he started telling people what to do, which orchestrated disaster. :/
Some people are just meant to be avoided and not dealt with imo.
Also, I have played in American PuGs but I tend to get ignored there, so I venture away from that as well... I've yet to try Euro PuGs but timezones are a bitch, but seeing that I'm on holiday, I'm sure things can work out.
I've also noted about American PuGs, is that everybody knows what each other is doing at any given time, which is a surprise to me, due to all the chaos in teamspeak. But yeah, I repeat myself again, it sure as hell sucks balls when you are ignored on teamspeak, telling people to pass or take the flag from me, and then I get blamed for doing something wrong, which I could not entirely prevent in my 200+ ping with 10 fps due to the crowded as *dance* base in a 10v10 frostbyte map.

Happy Pugging.

THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART OF THIS is when I volunteer as a captain, win the coin toss and choose a map other than frost or zenith
AND I AM DENIED BY WHICHEVER DEV IS STARTING THE GAME AND AM FORCED TO PICK EITHER FROST OR ZENITH, OR HAVE ONE PICKED FOR ME.
\
You know this never happens in Asia? Our attitude: whatever map, play it, *dance* it, whatever, but be serious and mature about it. Also, what I do really appreciate is some euros hopping in to our PuGs with the right attitude, and positive contribution. Makes life better, and helps on the criticism to improve further PuGs. Which IMO should be mandatory after EACH AND EVERY PUG, feedback from players or foreign players to that PuG. It seems a pity that you guys seem to have "so called "tyrants"" over there, but you should probably take that up the dev or the channel/server admin in charge personally.
But, what I don't like is foreign players (because we can't control them) coming in, explaining in a condescending manner on what tactics to use, if they are not captaining, and start to rabbit because "they are running 2 HoFs". so and so proclaimed that it is a valid tactic, and i told them to stfu.
yes the very same culprit is mentioned in my previous post.

/rant yay!

Mahidhar

I agree with Immanent here(his general opinion about the differences in the regional PuGs, not the person he's mentioned). I've been in American PuGs during vacation, and everything and everybody were just so serious. Why So Serious?

My clan, me and many other people I hang out with, play the game for fun. We shout, we laugh and we do all kinds of things, but never get serious with team mates and get to the point where kicking is necessary. If we ever do that, it is only to people, who do not get on team speak and want to play the PuG, who like to log off in the middle of a game etc.

We also take captaining seriously. We do not tolerate, anyone else speaking or ordering, while some other person was appointed Captain. We encourage newer people to make a stand, and let them decide how the game must be played. I personally, try to spread the players equally among the two teams, if I get to Captain, and I'm sure all of the people who participate in Asia PuGs do the same.

These are some of the facts of "our kind" of PuGs, and if you don't believe me, join us and see.

Immanent

serious. Why So Serious?

+1

We also take captaining seriously. We do not tolerate, anyone else speaking or ordering, while some other person was appointed Captain.

He also criticized my captaining skills and so I just muted him from my teamspeak. I really don't take kindly to people with that kind of attitude. And even though I was captaining, I recall that he started telling people what to do, which orchestrated disaster. :/

These are some of the facts of "our kind" of PuGs, and if you don't believe me, join us and see.
Yes, we welcome you guys to join us if you don't believe us. Quality>quantity of players tbh, quality meaning good behavior and character wise ( not skill level, because that's just stupid)

Immanent

just like the people who keeps talking about them selves being skilled and can cap at 250+ ping ;), which everybody can do that if they have the slightest idea of what is capping
And then Freeman said teamwork, and I acknowledged that and agreed. Sigh.

which everybody can do that if they have the slightest idea of what is capping
Just.. NO. As I mentioned the names of the people on the other team that were on defense.

Immanent

No you are taking things out of context, and I can keep this up on a private message if you want me to, I really think that you guys just like to trample and troll on Asian members post.
This is clearly evidnt, and also one of the reasons regarding the downfall of legions, forum trolls.

No you are taking things out of context, and I can keep this up on a private message if you want me to, I really think that you guys just like to trample and troll on Asian members post.
This is clearly evidnt, and also one of the reasons regarding the downfall of legions, forum trolls.

Asian trolls on another Asian because he is Asian, that doesn't sound right :confused:
what is clear to all of the community that most of the Asians are whiny L:O players because of people like you just talk, cry and do nothing about it
I started the page on facebook to increase the L:O's playerbase, and I'd like to think it did, some other things i did but it's not gonna make a difference if i said them or not

I can keep this up on a private message if you want me to
you need some serious help

Fixious

Test Lead
Keep this thread civil.

40533875.jpg

and pick up that can

Immanent

Asians are whiny L:O players because of people like you just talk, cry and do nothing about it
First of all, people like you should never be allowed to play this game or be part of this community.

It's true that some of us are whiny, and cry a lot. I'm sure you would do the same if you had no servers to play in which you pinged less than 180 in (yes there was a time). We whined and complained and took action, and got our own servers, and yes we are donating as well. So next time you want to make a stereotype/generalization get your facts right, your ignorant racist. Also, I have lived in Europe for more than half of my life, just thought that I would throw it out there.

Keep this thread civil.

Thanks fixious

you need some serious help

I just don't want to humiliate you and your stupid logic here, because it's off topic.

Mahidhar

Disaster, I don't know where you're from, but I bet people in your country/region are very civilized people, who throw trash in the trash can, and refrain from rape or murder.

And as far as this thread goes, all points which need to be included, have already been done so, and there's no need for anymore discussion.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
First of all, people like you should never be allowed to play this game or be part of this community.

Wow. Bold statement off someone how does not have any power concerning those things whatsoever.

And as far as this thread goes, all points which need to be included, have already been done so, and there's no need for anymore discussion.

You too !

I really think that you guys just like to trample and troll on Asian members post.

Nope, you're just that much of an idiot sometimes. And its both parties that are causing the supposed 'downfall of legions" (How very dramatic )

Mahidhar

You too !

If I had the power to lock this thread up, I would've done so without even posting anything. By looking at your recent comments, I can see that you just don't have anything else to say regarding the subject, and neither do any of the others who participated in this discussion. Lock thread indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.