Legions Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

black hand

ATTENTION:

I have changed the rules of the tournament, screw my last thread.

Here are the final rules: I will show an example.

Instead of tallying on points and such, Just playing the best out of 3 games is the best option. We just need 8 teams.

EXAMPLE:

Void vs. 2N - First match Void 7, 2N 8 (2N) Second match Void 9, 2n 5 (Void) Tiebreaker Void 5, 2N 7 (2N) 2N moves to the next round

So instead of having unfair advantages, this would be way easier. You would need to win 2 games to make it to the finals.

Attending Teams:

cork Screwers -cS-
In7
Spektrum
ET
Second Nature [2N]
{Apo}
Fallen Empire F.E

List of Maps

Zenith​
Frostbyte​
Core​
Forgotten​
Elegiac​
Nivosus​
Gorge​

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'm really not liking the idea of the tie breaker. Not only do you have to play 3 matches, matches can be upto 25 minutes. so I don't want to spend 1 hour and 15 minutes playing the game. + extra time in between. I don't think you'll find many teams wanting to do that.

Synista

I'm pretty sure if there's a tie-breaker you HAVE to play the 3rd game. I think teams will be up for it, but if your team has to go you lose. You could re-schedule but that would be long and in a US vs EU clan match, you could potentially wait another week 'til everyone has the freetime to finish of the tie-break.

Dimitryy

and on which server should this rd game be?
you would need 2 more games to keep it fair with the pings.

maybe every team could decide the best dueller and they fight 1 on 1 up to 10 wins. 5 on the euro server and 5 on the us one. it would be much faster. (this is only an idea for the case that the teams got not enough time to play 2 more games)

Status
Not open for further replies.