Bring back Quarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abandoned

I never really played serious on that map, so I'm rooting for this (also I have only played this map few times back in IA).

Could someone, in all seriousness, bring up a Pros & Cons of that map? (huge llama encouraging bowls like Stygian)

BestCharmie

I support for this.

I never really played serious on that map, so I'm rooting for this (also I have only played this map few times back in IA).

Could someone, in all seriousness, bring up a Pros & Cons of that map? (huge llama encouraging bowls like Stygian)

Pros:
1. Decent cappers get to do fast routes = good for me.
2. The map looks cool.
3. It's shiny.
4. I like the design
5. It's shiny.

Cons:
1. Lots of llamas, due to the inability of new players to hold the right button with the space bar longer.
2. Nade here is very abusive due to the height and locations possible (Pro for me).
3. It's dark sometimes.
4. Too dark.
5. It's dark.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I thought it was a pretty solid map, actually. It had good setup runs for the chasers. One of the problems I had with it was the interior base thingie where the ammo boxes were. Usually, there would be a guy, usually a raider or a Sent that would camp down there and get easy kills, but I think the Mortar might be a solution to that.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
why is it Bring Quarry Back? i think BBQ would be much more memorable and fun.

in all fairness though, it was not the best of maps in any way apart from the awesome jump pads in the bases.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
Cons:
1. Lots of llamas, due to the inability of new players to hold the right button with the space bar longer.
2. Nade here is very abusive due to the height and locations possible (Pro for me).
3. It's dark sometimes.
4. Too dark.
5. It's dark.
You forgot to mention that it's dark.

phanakapan

Private Tester
its another map and we don't have enough variety. there are some neat and very fast cap routes and owning the top of the base made for some intense LO vs D action. it was bad for chasing and too dark, but sniping was really easy. I just want more maps...everyone bitched about blade run, but i love playing it every so often with enough people in the server. quarry can provide good games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.