Download Legions Overdrive Voice Pack Creator

Royalty

The Aussie
I had a change of heart and I was about to download this. But then in the OP I realized you can only have 5 commands per group. No download! Fix pls!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I had a change of heart and I was about to download this. But then in the OP I realized you can only have 5 commands per group. No download! Fix pls!

Why don't you try the program first before making wild assumptions on the state of the program and whether it needs a 'fix' ? I haven't tried the program due to a nifty bug that keeps popping up, but I'm pretty sure this isn't a problem.

poiuyt580

BTW what goes in the "indicator" box?

Indicator is the Individual chat names, such as "Hello", "Haha" or "Capture the flag". Only use alphanumeric characters. Key is the letter to use that chat.

Thanks for reading.
Open quickchat .cs file with notepad or some other text editor (notepad++ I recommend) and add more yourself from there.

3lionz

Legions Developer
Ok. Note to everyone.
Sorry for the long time to update, I have a thing called "real life" to attend to ;).
As for the upcoming updates my priority's are:

HIGH
---Groupception: Groups in groups.
This will allow users to make groups in groups. I will have to update the guide to reflect this.
(Limit of 5 groupceptions, because more than 5 menus is just silly)

MEDIUM
-- More Chat
There will only be 5 boxes, BUT you can change and add labels in batches of 5.
(Basically, unlimited chat, up to the point that you run out of keys)
-- Improved Guide
For the nublets to understand how to use the tool correctly. (Stop clicking the same button twice! Jeez.)
This MAY involve a video tutorial. I'm still working that out.

LOW
-More sound formats supported
-Bug reports
-"safe" version for jumpy virus scanners

None of these are guarantees, but they are my aims.

View attachment 1452

WTF???....How Can i upload It!!!...

If THAT doesn't work, make sure you EXTRACT the files, and make sure you have not installed it once already.

3lionz

Legions Developer

Updated to 1.1!

Added "Groupception" You can now add groups in groups!

Added tree diagram, to keep track of groups added
-It also works with groupception!

Unlimited chat in groups! (Until you run out of keys)
-Just press "add chat" whenever you want to add more.

Minor
-Added stats
-Changed enabled button order. Now even easier to use.
-Improved tab order

3lionz

Legions Developer
1) I face-desked. Isn't it easier to just make 1 group (global) and let it have 20 commands/indicator thing ma jigs? thus no need for groupceptions. Jeez man this word gives me heebyjeebies,
Some people like to be organised, also, you only have 24 keys.
If you take a look at the tribes commands, they are split into MANY groups. Also, it has been requested so I will provide ;)
You can just carry on having just one group if you want, I am just giving you the option.

2) First of all you don't have a thing ;),
3) LIES NO REAL LIFE 4U
Despite that being true.
Point 3 and 2 are the same comment :p

Application-1

test bester
If you are making a voicepack and you have to go can you then resume it another time if you close it, because I don't think so I jsut tried it. Am i missing something?

3lionz

Legions Developer
If you are making a voicepack and you have to go can you then resume it another time if you close it, because I don't think so I just tried it. Am i missing something?
You CAN'T resume if you close it, you can continue if you leave it open, olr continue working on it with code. (Have a look at my "how to create a voice pack manually, or send it to me and I will have a look)

Mahidhar

I just created a voice pack. I logged in and hit play, I see a grey window. Then, after a few seconds, an error message regarding the main.cs file pops up. This was fixed, after I deleted the .cs file of the voice pack. So why am I getting this error, and how do I get my voice pack into the game without this error?

3lionz

Legions Developer
This error is produced when the .cs file cannot be interpereted correctly. You may not have closed all the groups, have a space where it should not be or not have clicked finalize.
If you have this issue, SEND THE .CS FILE TO ME.
I will try and fix it manually.

Mahidhar

What do you mean "it may have spaces where there should be none"? Any specific location?

Edit: I opened the file in notepad, maybe you could help me out on where the command went wrong.

3lionz

Legions Developer
I would be able to tell you if I had the .cs file.
Spaces in indentification names, functions or setup names may cause the game to crash (spaces in group names should be fine though)

What do you mean "it may have spaces where there should be none"? Any specific location?

Edit: I opened the file in notepad, maybe you could help me out on where the command went wrong.

*Fixed issue*
To all others: Make sure if you need to have speech, use SINGLE quotes.
For example:
Jimmy said 'I used quotes in a chat'
Not
Jimmy said "I used quotes in a chat"